Main Menu

Packing It In For 2011

Started by Windigo, September 02, 2011, 06:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

As this is the last weekend of DT, I myself will pack it in (not be back on FF) until DT 2012 launch day.

I assume a lot of FF members will do the same. So I just thought I'd create this as a "Goodbye Thread," where all members can tear up ( :'() and say goodbye to their carefully constructed team. It's more like a baby..... ::)

nas

LF

cya
i`ll be hanging around until i finish Tool of the Week then i`ll occasionally visit the front bar to see what`s happening if anything.

Maca24

I always hang around during preseason.
The "True" Regulars always do  ;) :P

roo boys!

Cya Windigo!

I'll be around all summer :) Well, most of it.

Windigo

Quote from: Maca24 on September 02, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Haha, well that's good for me then. I can rock up next year and ALL the work/research is done for me.  8)

Justin Bieber

Cya Windy.

I usually stay around as in a few other comps on here besides AFL :P.

Maca24

Quote from: Windigo on September 02, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 02, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Haha, well that's good for me then. I can rock up next year and ALL the work/research is done for me.  8)
yes it will be. Plenty of player profiles etc. get done.  8)

LF

I just don`t do the internet as much in the warmer weather because we have a pool and spend most of our time swimming.

Maca24

Quote from: luvfooty on September 02, 2011, 07:28:56 PM
I just don`t do the internet as much in the warmer weather because we have a pool and spend most of our time swimming.
yea I try to do both. Live at the beach so spend most of the day on, then an afternoon every now and again  :)

PowerBug

To those not returning, cya. I'll still be online once in a while for FTP ;)

bomberboy0618

I spend my time on here in the off-season, ftp is always happening, and really, what else would I do :P.

Windigo

Now that it's spring I really cannot be stuffed sitting down inside when it's a good day outside. Bring on cricket!  :D

RiOtChEsS

Ringo

As I only discovered this site this year and being from QLD where AFL news is relatively minor compared to other sports will probably be checking boards during the Off season to keep up to date with draft and rookies.  Can I also say thanks to all those who post information that keep us up to date as it has been extremely helpful.  To those not returning for a while all the best for the summer season.