SUPERCOACH NEEDS TO CHANGE END OF SEASON

Started by eagles929406, September 01, 2011, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownmans muffins

i've been playing nfl fantasy football for 10+ years and like the 2nd last week = GF system to avoid the resting bug
the SC organisers need to realise that leagues are important to many (lots of private big $$ leagues + invaluable bragging rights)
i got a solid GF win but my opponent had a donut and leon, cyril, buddy et al - not good for him and a bit hollow beating a donut team.
while they will lose 1 week's worth of click-through traffic, you'd think that the game has evolved enough to a point were dropping a single week won't matter - they could always just have a 1-week competition/finals comp that should bring some clicks through

Nyn

There are only 23 rounds for next year. How that works out for supercoach i dont know... Maybe 18 team ladder, league bye on mid year break. 4 week finals and GF R22?3? would work but most likely wont happen.

coolfugitiv0

Isn't there usually 23 rounds?
24 rounds was just introduced for the bye.

Could be wrong, I only started paying attention to more than whether or not the Bombers won, when I started SC - at the start of this year lol.

Grazz

Quote from: Crowbot_85 on September 05, 2011, 09:30:05 AM
If admin were smart they would start the league fixtures from Round One again like this year and as there are no byes next season, have the Grand Final a month before seasons end. Thoughts?
+1 i was thinking the same thing.