Main Menu

FFPL2: Discussion Thread

Started by Cookie Monster, September 01, 2011, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

would have done a write up hut am on my ipod.

but talk about your penultimate matches as it get closer to the end.

i have HP and if i win, next week will be pretty much a Grand Final.

Justin Bieber

Won't make it easy for you though Hilly ;).

BratPack

I have Nails. With all due respect to him a virtual bye week

CrowsFan

Quote from: BratPack on September 01, 2011, 12:34:45 PM
I have Nails. With all due respect to him a virtual bye week
Well don't do a Port Adelaide and lose to the bye then ;)

cookie311993

I have BB this week 1st vs 3rd. On my strongest pitch, Green. My 4 mediums should be in heaven

8-6 Suited

Roost playing 4 Fast on a Dry pitch is confusing me. Why? :x

cookie311993

thats his bowling attack for pretty much every pitch shaggy. Its all he has. Like i have 4 Mediums :| really need to look at invest into a fast or fast medium bowler

8-6 Suited

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 01:25:49 PM
thats his bowling attack for pretty much every pitch shaggy. Its all he has. Like i have 4 Mediums :| really need to look at invest into a fast or fast medium bowler

Which is exactly why I would play you on a Flat/Hard pitch if we were in the same league. :P

cookie311993

My best pitch is green since my strength is mediums. Need to maybe purchase a FM next season for 13th player and swap him with a medium depending on the pitch

BratPack

I have 3 fast mediums. That's why I normally choose Uneven

cookie311993

so maca given it is the last week of the premier league season so do we get discussion and odds for the final round mate

BratPack

An interesting final week. 5 teams can still finish second.

HP and I play in what I think is the virtual eliminator.
Valk plays Maca and needs to win by a lot
Hilly has competition winner BB and is unlikely
Cookie travels to play Daz but his NRR is probably too low for him to be a factor

Crumbling Pitch for HP and I. Could be a very interesting time

Meanwhile Nails hosts Rooster as he desperately tries to avoid becoming the Detroit Lions of FF

cookie311993

haha bp i will be hoping to bat first and smash a bazillion and bowl daz out quickly

Nails

Quote from: BratPack on September 07, 2011, 03:22:54 PM
Meanwhile Nails hosts Rooster as he desperately tries to avoid becoming the Detroit Lions of FF

I just hope McRoo doesn't cry all day and night long after becoming the first team to lose to me...

Is 3 spinners on a sticky/windy stupid?

I'm going to say no and play 3 spinners... those 3 are also in my top 5 overall bowlers. I'm going to expect ~11K spin ratings with 3 spinners :)

cookie311993

why would you play 3 spinners nails? you havent gotten close to 11k spin ratings with 3 spinners yet