Main Menu

rioli

Started by the raven, August 31, 2011, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

Traded in cyril rioli last week and was gutted when he got subbed off. To make matters worse I chose him over okeefe after deciding on okeefe as soon as pav went down. I was sort of scared off by him vs geelong a bit and baited by cyril vs dogs and GC.

Does anyone know if he is going to get rested as there has to be a high chance after that corky. If not ill have to trade him to okeefe with my last trade.

LF

This is just my personal opinion.i think they will rest Rioli simply because of his past problems coupled with last weeks corky.they`ll want him fit and firing for the first final against the Cats.

the raven

Quote from: luvfooty on August 31, 2011, 04:04:27 PM
This is just my personal opinion.i think they will rest Rioli simply because of his past problems coupled with last weeks corky.they`ll want him fit and firing for the first final against the Cats.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Im flowered now. Knew i should have gone to okeefe which means I need to spend a trade getting him or fyfe to okeefe. So many holes this week.

Grazz

Yeh i think its more unlikely he'll play than likely. It is only GC why would they risk him knowing how important he is to
their finals campaign. Wait till teams are released Thursday then work out your best options and then see what happens with
the release of the teams on Friday arvo and go from there. Feal for ya, would be handy to have a fit and firing Rioli for your
Grand Final. Goodluck.

Windigo

I agree. No reason for him to play that game. But all is good for Mitchell though.  8)

Grazz

Yes may of cost me a couple of finals last week but i to am glad Mitchell is back.

nas

Don't be surprised tho IF Mitchell does get rested tho

Grazz

Quote from: naste on August 31, 2011, 07:28:49 PM
Yeh im aware that this is still a possibility, with what ive read and seen this week i think its more likely he will
play than unlikely but who knows what coaches are thinking in games that dont really matter alot. Id have to say
im more worried about other hawks than Mitchell but thats another topic, dont want to hi-jack The Ravens topic
talking about Mitchell when the topic is Rioli.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on August 31, 2011, 07:51:01 PM
Quote from: naste on August 31, 2011, 07:28:49 PM
Yeh im aware that this is still a possibility, with what ive read and seen this week i think its more likely he will
play than unlikely but who knows what coaches are thinking in games that dont really matter alot. Id have to say
im more worried about other hawks than Mitchell but thats another topic, dont want to hi-jack The Ravens topic
talking about Mitchell when the topic is Rioli.

+1 yep reckon Rioli might get a rest