This is it!!

Started by Carnthedockers, August 31, 2011, 12:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnthedockers

Currently sitting at 315th overall and im into all my league finals. Fyfey is out this week and I need opinions on my final trade. Im leaning away from Rioli due to his calf. Appreciate input from experienced DTers.

Current Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Cloke,Chapman, Stevie J,Reiwoldt.. Subs: Sylvia,Prestia,Richardson

Shanos_72

Jack Riewoldt vs Kangas . Last time scored 136 SC / 105 DT Good POD forward! ;D

PowerBug

I'm going to say Robbie Gray vs Melbourne. Highest scoring forward last week, lowest score since first bye (rd 12) is 78.

chatters24

I'd look at ROK v Brisbane. He scored 113 against them earlier this year.

Chopps

Quote from: chatters24 on August 31, 2011, 10:15:47 AM
I'd look at ROK v Brisbane. He scored 113 against them earlier this year.

+ 1 get ROK, you have done well that's quite a forward line

penskifile

Flame

Windigo

If the best you can do is ROK. Then he is your man.  :)

Grazz

Whats your opponents fwd line look like. Can you tag him as id be pretty confident your fwd line would be as good as his if not better.

Capper

hmmmm the only thing with ROK is that he has been doing some tagging of late.

What about Lecras or are you too much of a right wing docker fan

Carnthedockers

I was leaning towards either O keefe or more likely Higgins vs us, tend to think that the dogs will rack up some very big scores against our depleated team...

Grazz

Go with your gut mate, great overall ranking so your gut feelings must have been good to you so far, stick with it
and well done by the way and goodluck.

Carnthedockers

Thanks mate, hopefully beat my 270th from last year. Got as high as 3rd last year.

Grazz

Quote from: Carnthedockers on August 31, 2011, 09:10:49 PM
Thanks mate, hopefully beat my 270th from last year. Got as high as 3rd last year.
Thats terrific well done, two solid years back to back. Your a Gun.

P.S Sent you a Personal Message

AlexIsOnFire

Didak or Leon Davis, Leon got the vest last week so should be safe this week, I'd expect a high scoring game against the cats.