Bartel a Back/Mid next year ??

Started by chaosAD, August 30, 2011, 05:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Any chance of this ? He has played across half back a fair bit this year, would be great to get him as a back!

inghsand

Seems to be playing forward flank much more than back? FWD/MID?

henry

As ingshand said, he is playing as much back as his is forward. I heard him on radio saying how the midfield rotates through the centre and the flanks of the ground each week. He will only be listed as a mid next year, though it would be nice if he was a dpp

browny_wce

that would mean most peoples ultimate forward lines would consist of Chapman, StevieJ and Jimmy

LEV

and with no byes next year, that would be suuuu-weeeeet

PowerBug

I tend to think not. With alot of players resting everywhere this year, the fantasy sites will only make the true multi positional players multi positional, like Goddard, Deledio, Sylvia. Not Bartel and Martin (Although he'd be close)

plugz19

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2011, 09:11:37 AM
I tend to think not. With alot of players resting everywhere this year, the fantasy sites will only make the true multi positional players multi positional, like Goddard, Deledio, Sylvia. Not Bartel and Martin (Although he'd be close)
dusty should be a fwd/mid next year

Nails

Not sure if I'd touch the great Jim Bob even with MPP

His average has dropped every year since 2007 and perhaps his fantasy best is past him.

chatters24

I don't think I'd consider Bartel even with MPP. Unlikely to be MPP I would think though.

RiOtChEsS

PowerBug

RiOtChEsS

Holz

i dont think he will be a MPP sadly if he is not no chance of being in my team. I would love beams or martin to be a fwd/mid.  I also hope fyfe, lids,goddard keep their DPP.

Grazz

would be nice but i doubt it to. Beams is a good chance, any idea when we'll know either way,when does that information
get released next year.

Windigo

Even if he is named as FWD/Mid will it help his DT output?   :P