H Mac gets a run

Started by BGK, August 30, 2011, 02:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

penskifile

Was fearing this happening. Hopefully Petrie holds his spot. Maybe Pederson will get the chop.

Holz

Quote from: penskifile on August 30, 2011, 03:46:43 PM
Was fearing this happening. Hopefully Petrie holds his spot. Maybe Pederson will get the chop.

absoultely no chance of petrie losing his spot.

Edge

i dunno why, but i have a feeling he'll be the sub, just to get to 100 games for possible father/son selection in future ? (is 100 games right ?)
and then he'll get traded .

Holz

Quote from: Edge on August 30, 2011, 04:52:21 PM
i dunno why, but i have a feeling he'll be the sub, just to get to 100 games for possible father/son selection in future ? (is 100 games right ?)
and then he'll get traded .

Extremely doubt he will be sub. They will test the Foley hmac combo and certaintly not on his 100. I think they are planning on a Cox nic Nat combo

browny_wce

hahaha father/son selections already??

nah but this is Hmacs show and shine to potential clubs

North have Goldy in All Australian form, Petrie as the ruck/forward and Majak Daw waiting in the wings as the new NicNat type of elite mobile ruck

Hmac will move clubs for sure!! North need forwards

Holz

Quote from: browny_wce on August 30, 2011, 09:07:50 PM
hahaha father/son selections already??

nah but this is Hmacs show and shine to potential clubs

North have Goldy in All Australian form, Petrie as the ruck/forward and Majak Daw waiting in the wings as the new NicNat type of elite mobile ruck

Hmac can be trained to become a forward. We are likely to get ripped of in any trade so Hmac will probably be a better forward than any guy we can recruit for him.

CFC 1979

goldy looked tired last week

may be time for a rest

BGK

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 30, 2011, 09:17:10 PM
goldy looked tired last week

may be time for a rest

I certainly hope so.

Edge

Quote from: Holzman on August 30, 2011, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: browny_wce on August 30, 2011, 09:07:50 PM

Hmac can be trained to become a forward. We are likely to get ripped of in any trade so Hmac will probably be a better forward than any guy we can recruit for him.

HMac for Butcher.. bahahahaha.....=\