Previous topic - Next topic

Which type?

Consistent
14 (87.5%)
Inconsistent
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Just Clancy

If you could pick 2 players that were both going to average 90, however one was consistent one was inconsistent, which one would you choose?

Player 1: Avg 90: scores between 50-150. Can score very poorly but can also score massive.
Player 2: Avg 90: scores between 80-100 pretty much every week. You know what you're getting so no surprises.

I know this is going to seem stupid as most of you will say consistent, but personally i'd probably rather the inconsistent, even though it'd probably drive me crazy.  :P

RedRock2012

they play differnt positions but kind of like fyfe and suckling

DT87

I voted for consistent, but I do believe that game-to-game consistency is an overrated trait in DT (though players who average inconsistently year-to-year should be avoided). In the overall rankings, consistency doesn't make any difference since the only thing that matters is the total number of points they contribute to your team. In league matches, for every game an inconsistent player loses you with a low score, they will win you one with a big score. It's just that people seem to take more notice of the low scores than the big ones.

Browny16

consistency is important at the start of the year, these players are just as hard to pick up through out the year as at the start. can always get a inconstant player cheaper after a few of his lower score.

But i do like to have a few player that are a little inconstant towards the end of the year, very frustrating but can give you a win when you should