fyfe is out

Started by LF, August 29, 2011, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Well, don't have Fyfe but have Lower.

nostradamus

dont have either fyfe or lower......but 3 0ut of 4 of my opponents in DT , and 4/4 do in SC  ;D

......but is fyfe actully gunna be out, not listed in the out in the herald-sun's barometer http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/footy-barometer-round-23/story-e6frf9jf-1226041482103

LF

he is out as stated at the start of the thread it`s straight from Harvey`s mouth on Perth radio last night.the Herald Sun is not a Perth newspaper for starters.

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on August 30, 2011, 06:23:41 PM
he is out as stated at the start of the thread it`s straight from Harvey`s mouth on Perth radio last night.the Herald Sun is not a Perth newspaper for starters.

good  :)

Flame

Quote from: nostradamus on August 30, 2011, 06:44:56 PM

Very good!

henry

Luckily have 2 trades left, not that it matters after bowing out of 4 prelims last week. Fyfe has been great for me this year, got him in early and have reaped the rewards. Will consider for next year.

Slashers

I'm considering having ZERO freo players next year!
They will suck balls just the same next year and then tank the last part of the season again.

chatters24

As long as Mzungu play's I'll be ok! Apparently a black cat snuck into the Fremantle change rooms a while ago!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Flame on August 30, 2011, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on August 30, 2011, 06:44:56 PM

Very good!
not so good...