WELLS out 4 year

Started by METHOD MAN, August 29, 2011, 07:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

METHOD MAN

wellsy is out 4 the year and i can afford anyone under the price of 448500 i can get cotchin barlow bartel montagna chappy

charliesheen

just a coin flip really.  Would probably avoid those block buster games with, Geelong vs Pies, and Carlton vs Saints.

Ryan Griffin is another option, who is up against Freo at ES.

Think Richmond might win that one, so Cotchin could be a good choice.

bottlemart

What's the injury to Wells.  He's been very good this year. 

Not sure if richmond will win this one, but Wellsy, Ziebell and Greenwood out of North's midfield may even things up a bit, but North are still heavy favorites.

As far as who to get into the team, it's a tough one.  I have joey montagna and jimmy bartel in a 7 man midfield and i never know which one to bench.  joey has given me 49 on the field one week and 133 the next when I put him on the bench, so he is very up and down.  Etihad seems to suit him though.

charliesheen

Quote from: bottlemart on August 29, 2011, 08:17:40 PM
What's the injury to Wells.  He's been very good this year. 

That's Wellsy, Ziebell and Greenwood out of North's midfield.

As far as who to get into the team, it's a tough one.  I have joey montagna and jimmy bartel in a 7 man midfield and i never know which one to bench.  joey has given me 49 on the field one week and 133 the next when I put him on the bench, so he is very up and down.  Etihad seems to suit him though.
nothing serious, early shoulder surgery so that it doesn't interfere with preseason training.

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/122177/default.aspx

bottlemart

Cheers.  Makes sense for him to have the surgery asap.  All games this weekend are meaningless dead rubbers.

charliesheen

Quote from: bottlemart on August 29, 2011, 08:23:14 PM
Cheers.  Makes sense for him to have the surgery asap.  All games this weekend are meaningless dead rubbers.

Richmond need to finish 9th.

CFC 1979

this is the scary bit for all in GF's. All teams outside the 8 look like mothballing injuries.

i know i said it last week but this could be the week the "general" strikes fairly hard

oh well thats what good bench cover is all about

roo boys!

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 30, 2011, 07:09:09 AM

this is the scary bit for all in GF's. All teams outside the 8 look like mothballing injuries.

i know i said it last week but this could be the week the "general" strikes fairly hard

oh well thats what good bench cover is all about
*Gulp

The Supercoach

Jay

Quote from: The Supercoach on August 30, 2011, 06:17:32 PM
cotchin defs
:o ::) :-\
Speaking of cotchin...just wanna say he has been outstanding for me this year!!! Had him since the start when he was around 350k. This year he has averaged a tad over a hundred and got me through to the gf with an 132 against the crows! His performance this year shows, if you get it right how valuable a mid-pricer can be!

There is my i put ;) good luck with ur final this week and I think you should go griffin as CS suggeted, unique pick, playing at home against freo who at the moment are one of the worst teams in the comp! I can see. 3 goal 25 possie perforennce coming up for R.Griff :)

PowerBug

Yep, "Mr. i'm so bored i'm going to bring back an old thread" is back!

Quote from: charliesheen on August 29, 2011, 08:19:47 PM
nothing serious, early shoulder surgery so that it doesn't interfere with preseason training.
http://www.kangaroos.com.au/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/122177/default.aspx
Sorry charliesheen, it was a fluke that i fgound this one :)