DAYNE BEAMS

Started by me, August 29, 2011, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

who's already thinking of this guy for 2012? even if he is still listed as a midfielder

i personally rate him very very highly, and was thinking of him for next season even before this magic little run he seems to be on atm

it would be cool if he was listed as a m/f, as he seems to drift forward and seems to kick a couple each game while racking em up during his midfield stints

Windigo

me

yeh i realise some ppl would be thinking about him as a unique but i really don't think posting about him will hurt his uniqueness at all. i doubt the vast majority will overlook the much safer options of swan/pendles/others and probably won't be willing to shell out over 400k or w/e based on his 100 average to start him next season

Holz

alot of people have him on their radar, i would say nearly every serious dt coach will at least consider him

jabroni

if he was cheaper maybe but not at the price he will be at next season

Holz

on the odd chance he is a fwd/mid than he is a lock in my team.

Windigo

He can end up being a keeper and a good unique. This is sounding a lot like Rockliff from early on.

"Don't wanna shell out blah blah, because you can get such and such."

The changing of the guard will eventually happen.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on August 30, 2011, 05:41:20 PM
He can end up being a keeper and a good unique. This is sounding a lot like Rockliff from early on.

"Don't wanna shell out blah blah, because you can get such and such."

The changing of the guard will eventually happen.

I can remember people saying don't get rocky when you can get barrel or tags. Like the dt talk boys next year I'm going to be a new age dter.  So beams rocky ziebell cotchin all on my radar

Windigo

Same here. I might get Swan and then just go unique. The game is changing and the players are changing. To survive we must change with it.  ;)

maccar86

he was playing in the twos alot this year. couldnt get a game in the collingwood side. its not like he was injured.

Windigo

zeus123456

Beams is a freak, if his Mid/Fwd next year then his a definite for me!

plugz19

BGK

He was injured for 6 weeks and yes I think he was dropped for 2 rounds. But if that's why your going to discount him just have a thought about Rocky. He wasn't picked round 1, but I've been as happy as a pig in shower picking him at the start of the season. Beams is a required player in the Collingwood team and with natural improvement (which he is already showing) next year he will go even better. I for one will be having a very serious look at him next year.

plugz19

Quote from: bestguykai on August 30, 2011, 09:34:34 PM
He was injured for 6 weeks and yes I think he was dropped for 2 rounds. But if that's why your going to discount him just have a thought about Rocky. He wasn't picked round 1, but I've been as happy as a pig in shower picking him at the start of the season. Beams is a required player in the Collingwood team and with natural improvement (which he is already showing) next year he will go even better. I for one will be having a very serious look at him next year.
yep completely agree
beams is definitely one for next year that will come under massive consideration