DAYNE BEAMS

Started by me, August 29, 2011, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

I had him in my team for the longest time this preseason but got cold feet and traded him out at the 11th hour. I have always reated him so highly. He is a lot like Swan. He can get plenty of the ball, kicks goals and will just run all day. Future star!

Holz

Quote from: chatters24 on August 31, 2011, 07:00:11 AM
I had him in my team for the longest time this preseason but got cold feet and traded him out at the 11th hour. I have always reated him so highly. He is a lot like Swan. He can get plenty of the ball, kicks goals and will just run all day. Future star!

he isnt called mini swan just for his tats, i have always rated beams i consider him on of their best young guys.

bundyboy

real 2012 potential mid star....

one of the few that I am putting into my mid list of possibles for next years starting lineup

chatters24

Quote from: Holzman on August 31, 2011, 04:06:43 PM

he isnt called mini swan just for his tats, i have always rated beams i consider him on of their best young guys.

I never compared him to Swan in regards to his tats....

Holz

Quote from: chatters24 on September 01, 2011, 03:35:48 AM
Quote from: Holzman on August 31, 2011, 04:06:43 PM

I never compared him to Swan in regards to his tats....

didnt say you did but people called him mini swan mainly for his tats. But hopefully next year it will be more for being a DT gun.

Windigo

IMO, he ain't much of a risk really. I think it's a no-brainer that he will get better and slay at a 100 average.