Main Menu

S14: FF U19 Squad - Spinner Poll

Started by Master Q, August 29, 2011, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

You know how it works

*Fletch you nominated 2 guys, but they are closed, if you think they are worthy post them here and I'll reset the oill

Fletch74

They're 17 and not good enough Q. Thus, they are not worthy of being nominated.

DazBurg

cookie311993

i thought maloney won due to his talent and being better atm, but nice players daz and HP

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 29, 2011, 03:33:30 PM
i thought maloney won due to his talent and being better atm, but nice players daz and HP
i agree it's quite clear on paper that maloney is the best current spinner there

but next season if we do it again HP or i have a good chance since both of ours were only 18

cookie311993

atm you have the edge on Hp, next season will be big for the 2 of you. I have this spinner bundy bashers >> 23. Shannon Montgomery >> Details
Player Info
18 years old | 20,735 rating | $964 wage
Right hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents   Old Ball Bowler, Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality    Zimbabwe
Form   capable
Fatigue   rested
Experience   dreadful
Captaincy   poor
Skills Summary
Batsman   poor
Bowler   average
Keeper   poor
Allrounder   poor
Notes
Skills
Batting   dreadful   Endurance   dreadful
Bowling   reasonable   Technique   average
Keeping   poor   Power   dreadful
Fielding   ordinary   

should pop in his tech and most likely bowling shortly. Will be in the challenge next season

CrowsFan

cookie311993

good player but exp is a bit scary, a little the same as my player, but i dont expect Montgomery(my player) to feature next season in the u/19 FF team

CrowsFan

Yeah the experience is bad cos I never played him when he was younger cos I had Maloney and then other better bowlers. He is never going to make my senior squad so I don't care

cookie311993

yeah fair point none of my youth players are going to make my senior squad. some of the 16 year olds might in the future

Master Q

When I know one of my youths will make my Senior Squad I try to push games into them...

Sheikh has played 6 SOD and 3 T20 games at 18.

Fletch74

I have a 16yo I just bought who I believe will play U19 NAT's. I played him last week in T20, and I will play him every time I am going to definitely lose, or when i play a bot, etc.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2011, 04:29:35 PM
When I know one of my youths will make my Senior Squad I try to push games into them...

Sheikh has played 6 SOD and 3 T20 games at 18.
Pfft that's nothing. Wilkinson has played 3 SOD and 1 T20 (will play another tomorrow) and he is only 16 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on August 29, 2011, 03:37:20 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on August 29, 2011, 03:33:30 PM
i agree it's quite clear on paper that maloney is the best current spinner there

but next season if we do it again HP or i have a good chance since both of ours were only 18
Yep Maloney hands down. Dyer has the edge on Smart due to already being Cap/Cap but Smart will likely be a long term project as I intend on keeping him for Seniors.

CrowsFan

Yay I got a player in to the team ;D

Shall we move on to batters then?
Obviously Arnold and Gallagher will make it, but I wonder about the other 3 spots...