Main Menu

vs Collingwood

Started by bunyip, August 29, 2011, 11:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

I agree. A worrying thing from a non Collingwood supporter is that Dids seems to be hitting a bit of form to. He's been fairly quiet all year and his last few games have shown some improvement. Didak is a dangerous player, and if he hits a bit of form, he will fill the gap left by Daisy to a point.
Having said this, no-one is unbeatable. All the coaches who may play Collingwood in the finals will be watching this game with interest. I bet it will be one of the most disected games in history.

8-6 Suited

Chappy's sling tackle could see him miss a game next week. But damn are the Cats playing well. Completely shut down Pendles in this second quarter. :(

supercoach addict

margin too big to come back from? collingwood has fallen asleep.

Cruiseon

One word before I take off for awhile - "Ouch"

8-6 Suited

Fantastic game by Geelong but I have to say, after the first 15 minutes, Collingwood disappeared.

Master Q

Wes Mantooth

whole game smells dodgy... i dont buy it.

bunyip

Me neither. Collingwood did no-one any favors tonight, including themselves. Everyone knows they are not that bad, but they have lost momentum. Meanwhile, the Cats players have grown another leg. It will be interesting to see what happens next week.

Usman

Collingwood were bad Geelong were supreme. Its that simple. Collingwood laid down at half time though i reckon

bunyip

Agree. They played a bit better when they looked like losing by 100 points or more.

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 07:34:50 PM

Just got the update that Os is currently is France!

Am now in Spain! I think I saw Swan, Pendles and Co there as well, which would explain there absence tonight.

Geez. This is what happens when we leave the country Cruise.

RiOtChEsS

:o thats all ive got :o well and maybe a small :P

Master Q

Collingwood had nothing to play for.

RiOtChEsS

can rationalize that all ya want its a 96pt loss...

im eager to see what their response is against WC...

Usman

Collingwood had momentum, mentality and auhority to play for. I dont think it would have been in thier plans to lose, let alone lose by 16 goals