Main Menu

McIntosh

Started by oc16, August 28, 2011, 09:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc16

How much do u guys reckon he will be worth next year, if he doesn't play next week?

Fireballz

DT87

^ Hamish McIntosh, per the topic title.

He should get a 50% discount, so I reckon about $180k. Barring injury or unforseen job security issues, he's a lock.

hardnut

Goldie is clearly the No1 ruckman there now but H-Mac could be great cover if you're going to pick Sandi as he'll surely miss a few again

mcwarne

He hasnt been reincluded late this year because the green vest rule has killed the second ruckman. McIntosh will probably need to pop up at another club to be of any interest DT wise next year.

Fenno

Quote from: mcwarne on August 28, 2011, 11:01:07 PM
He hasnt been reincluded late this year because the green vest rule has killed the second ruckman. McIntosh will probably need to pop up at another club to be of any interest DT wise next year.
+1

North Melbournes Finest

He'll definitely be brought in this last round just to see how North works with 2 ruckmen and see if it's alright. If it works well he'd be likely to stay with the Roos, if it's a flop I'd say 50/50 that he'll be with a new club.

Cicjose

Quote from: hardnut on August 28, 2011, 09:41:39 PM
Goldie is clearly the No1 ruckman there now but H-Mac could be great cover if you're going to pick Sandi as he'll surely miss a few again

Sandilands is no lock anymore

dale93

Sandi and Krusier and Hmac and the GWS number 1 ruckman on my bench :)Plenty of cover :)

Holz

Quote from: dale93 on August 29, 2011, 12:28:47 PM
Sandi and Krusier and Hmac and the GWS number 1 ruckman on my bench :)Plenty of cover :)

will make the rest of your team weak, im considering going Hmac and GWS ruckman as my starting rucks.

Fenno

Having Sandi, Krusier and Hmac is just a waste of cash that could be used elsewhere considering you will have to bench 1 of them every week. 

fran

Its pretty obvious with roos out of the finals HMAC will get a run this week?

Starting price for next year is based on average - %discount correct?

If so his price will largely come down to how he performs this week. if he tons it up how much would you expect him to cost next season?

oc16

thats a good question mate, not too sure. hopefully he has a shower one on the weekend coz he is now defs playing

Holz

Quote from: fran on August 29, 2011, 06:00:59 PM
Its pretty obvious with roos out of the finals HMAC will get a run this week?

Starting price for next year is based on average - %discount correct?

If so his price will largely come down to how he performs this week. if he tons it up how much would you expect him to cost next season?

if it wasnt his 100 i would hope he is the sub and he scores a 20 and is prices at 80k next year. But now i hope he pulls out a big enough score that it puts him in the 250k range, enough so people dont pick him up so he is a unique gun.

browny_wce

Quote from: Holzman on August 29, 2011, 03:14:06 PM

will make the rest of your team weak, im considering going Hmac and GWS ruckman as my starting rucks.
I recon Hmac will be the GWS ruckman
this is definitely a show and shine of Hmac by the Roos to the rest of the comp