Main Menu

2012!

Started by nicko11, August 28, 2011, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicko11

2012 is coming and I'm getting excited! Who are some players that you will be looking at.

Im definately keeping a eye on Ziebell, Rockliff,Barlow,Bastinac,Didak.

hardnut

I take it you're out of the running for GF?  ;)

nicko11

Haha yes mate pretty pissed but hey thats DT! :)

hardnut

I have to think about Cricket before 2012...a bit of water to go under the bridge, you'll do your head in if you start considering it now!

PowerBug

Quote from: hardnut on August 28, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
I have to think about Cricket before 2012...a bit of water to go under the bridge, you'll do your head in if you start considering it now!
I agree. Way too early.

dale93

Bring on Lenny Hayes and Definly a Greater Western Sydney Kane Cornes recrite :)

Windigo

Few players I'll look into for next year. But I agree cricket will be atop of my agenda after the AFL season wraps up.  :)

me

pity ziebell will miss the first 2 of next year - will lock him in regardless, he will be a machine

Andrew

Quote from: me on August 29, 2011, 06:45:56 PM
pity ziebell will miss the first 2 of next year - will lock him in regardless, he will be a machine

Barring him being super cheap, it'll more than likely sway me against picking him up. A real shame the Ziebell & Lower suspensions I was a good chance of starting with them both in 2012.

Fyfe_gun

who has started cricket training yet.

my team started 5 weeks ago. first training was so hard. i reckon i bolwed about 10 wides and 15 full tosses/beamers coz i was so out of form. Picked up my cricket bat and it felt like a tree trunk.... now though back into the swing of it

henry

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on August 30, 2011, 07:00:10 PM

my team started 5 weeks ago. first training was so hard. i reckon i bolwed about 10 wides and 15 full tosses/beamers coz i was so out of form. Picked up my cricket bat and it felt like a tree trunk.... now though back into the swing of it

Haven't really started yet, but have rolled my arm over a few times and got similar results hehe

Windigo

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on August 30, 2011, 07:00:10 PM

Not yet. Can't wait to slay some er balls.  ::)

browny_wce

Quote from: dale93 on August 29, 2011, 12:26:45 PM
Bring on Lenny Hayes and Definly a Greater Western Sydney Kane Cornes recrite :)
anyone to look at Lukey Power if he goes to GWS

PowerBug

Quote from: browny_wce on August 30, 2011, 08:18:29 PM
Quote from: dale93 on August 29, 2011, 12:26:45 PM
anyone to look at Lukey Power if he goes to GWS
Funny. I don't see him playing any more.

zeus123456

Nah his getting too old