Main Menu

Great Signs!

Started by PowerBug, August 28, 2011, 06:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

That team in white. People say it's Port Adelaide but they are playing better than Port.

roo boys!

Playing well! Or Essendon or playing crap...or both. :P

PowerBug

I noticed something different about the side today.

They have all cut their hair.
Banner is the noticeable one.

PowerBug

Butcher, great hands, terrible kick but they go through.

We are chasing, putting pressure on the ball-carrier, running both ways - not one. Winning clearances, taking big grabs, converting to goals. Great signs for seasons.

Might be biased here, but Port Adelaide have been the better side and deserve to win this game.

Maca24

lol great player but flowering terrible kick.
He is leaving port anyway..

PowerBug

Quote from: Maca24 on August 28, 2011, 07:44:43 PM
lol great player but flowering terrible kick.
He is leaving port anyway..
They go through don't they?

Port in unfamiliar territory today, leading at 3qtr time.

PowerBug

Motlop playing more up the ground. Same with Gray.

It also helps when Essendon are missing easy shots.

PowerBug

Very nervous now. Lead cut for 34 to 8 in 5 minutes.

PowerBug

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

2 points, plenty of time left.

roo boys!

PowerBug

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh well, better than i thought.

North Melbournes Finest

PowerBug

I think Essendon supporters should calm down and not be so ballistic. Siren goes;
"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH. We beat the worst ever VFL/AFL side by 7 points, after nearly losing to them."
Give it a break Bombers.

On the other side, our forward line can be really damaging when turned on, we just need to get it down there more often.

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2011, 08:26:23 PM
I think Essendon supporters should calm down and not be so ballistic. Siren goes;
"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH. We beat the worst ever VFL/AFL side by 7 points, after nearly losing to them."
Give it a break Bombers.

On the other side, our forward line can be really damaging when turned on, we just need to get it down there more often.
Clearly you didn't see the Bears, NM when they first came into the VFL, St Kilda when they first came into the VFL or University.
Not the worst team. Get over yourself :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Sid on August 28, 2011, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2011, 08:26:23 PM
Give it a break Bombers.

Clearly you didn't see the Bears, NM when they first came into the VFL, St Kilda when they first came into the VFL or University.
Not the worst team. Get over yourself :P
I know about them. Just that people are saying that this is worse than them. Not my word, that of about 5 media outlets.