How will the Gold Coast Boys go against the Dees?

Started by dcmagadia21, August 27, 2011, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Particularly Sam Iles (cover for Mitchell) and Danny Stanley, how will they go against Melbourne? Melbourne have been absolutely showerhouse for the past weeks. Will Gold Coast win? I also need Iles to score more than Krak.

Master Q

bigdaddyg

Am hoping they lose, am a Port supporter and live in hope that we can win in the last round vs Melbourne and get off the bottom.  But we'll know by tomorrow night

Holz

Quote from: bigdaddyg on August 27, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
Am hoping they lose, am a Port supporter and live in hope that we can win in the last round vs Melbourne and get off the bottom.  But we'll know by tomorrow night

i hope you win this week against essendon.

PowerBug

I feel Stanley will ton it up again. Hopefully i see him break that 112 he got last week.

bigdaddyg

Quote from: Holzman on August 27, 2011, 06:59:43 PM

I'll bet you do lol

PowerBug

Quote from: bigdaddyg on August 27, 2011, 08:06:11 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 27, 2011, 06:59:43 PM

I'll bet you do lol
I think we're hoping for too much tomorrow. We need to be competitive against the Bombers, then beat the Dees, and hope Melbourne can win tomorrow.

Windigo

I hope Steffy Martin tons up.

I reckon GC are in with a sniff.

Fyfe_gun

ablett wil dominate coz he is in red hot form
probs 150 or so

illes i would say around 60
stanley 70-80

melbourne did alright last week in bits. need consistency. no sylvia

i reckon port will get up this week and they will also win at the oval and im a freo fan

PowerBug

I have Stanley in for 80, but i have him in for 80 every week and since round 12, he has only dropped below that mark twice.

Davoo

abletts worst team to play....but reckon he will score 110+

Windigo

Fyfe_gun

ablett for 150. melbourne will tank for picks and with sylvia out they dont have much else to promise for. green sub last week what does that tell you. he tore up the crows and is in brownlow form (bar judd)

hardnut

not sure about 150 though would be nice but I'm very hopeful for 120+. Gazza form is burning hot and I think GC will believe they can win this one

Windigo

If I was Viney, I'd be a little 'scared' about what the Suns could dish up. This has the makings of another "Richmond like defeat."  :P