NICK LOWER STORY'S

Started by C-Dogg, August 27, 2011, 09:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Ok i took the punt of my life 5 min before bounce down, and had a real GUT FEELING nick lower would smash it....

therefore i made broughton emergency and put lower on the field, even though he started on the bench which was probably more reason not to take the punt, i just had that feeling and its paid off

So i wanna know every1's NICK LOWER STORY??

Ziplock

chaosAD

Great work C-Dogg i have been forced to keep due to lack of trades but he is capable of pumping out a good 100+ score so hopefully he can help me get into the GF next week!

JBs-Hawks

I had a similar one to ya C-dogg, in SC i put Lower on the field for broughton earlier in the week cos i thought broughton was gonna miss and forgot to change it back when broughton was named.

elephants

Lower out fisher in. Round 15.

LF

Lower out Scotland in round 12

AlexIsOnFire

He won plenty of the ball but his possession efficiency was pretty average, and he really had no opponent for most of the game.

I dont think Collingwood respected him too much as he just ran around with no one on him.

But good on all that stuck by the Lower rollercoaster, I'm just glad Duffield actually posted a half decent score.

love it

After looking at the hawks bench, thought pop would prob get the vest so moved lower onto the field about 15 min before the game started thinking that even though he had a shocker 2 weeks ago, he has still been in there best 22 for the whole season, and with the amount of injuries and the amount of time the ball was going to spend in there back line was a very easy decision for me!

Very happy

Insider out

Thought I would pick up some points on my opposition as he had Lower. It has not turned out that way :(

RiOtChEsS

cost me two elimination finals and i converted him to Birchall...

Nails

Lower Out... Heath Shaw in.

I win (or lose)

I also traded in Rischitelli that week who I traded out the following week because he was out and I was trying to stay alive in the elim.

plugz19

went lower->birch this week, still happy

PowerBug

Had him from the start, went to no-one. Played him two weeks ago, and had no choice but to play him this week. Been my 7th defender for most of the season but will sit on the bench in the final week with Gibbs coming back.

Jackina

Had him all season and was gonna trade him out this week but with Ben Jacobs and Howard out had to keep him to avoid the doughnut. Fate maybe?

The Grundles

Round 14 Lower out Golby in...hmmm the money was good at the time...

Happy I got rid of him tho, never seen him play the kind of role he had on Friday night though. He was right in the guts, no opponent and got probably 80% of all Freo clearances.  Good on those who kept him, but a little inconsistent for my liking