NICK LOWER STORY'S

Started by C-Dogg, August 27, 2011, 09:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

PowerBug

I think you'll be surprised to know he's been reported for high contact last night.

C-Dogg

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2011, 07:55:21 PM
I think you'll be surprised to know he's been reported for high contact last night.

doesn't matter now, if he gets me into my grand final i wont care so much, hes got alot of making up2 do

Possumo

Quote from: Master Q on August 27, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on August 27, 2011, 10:11:34 AM
traded his ass.

Same... for Birchall who has scored pretty similarly since I brought him in 6 weeks ago :P

Oh and by the way... we say "arse" in Australia in case you forgot.

*grumbles to himself about the Americanism of Australian culture*

HTL

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2011, 07:55:21 PM

How bad was it? Is he likely to miss the GF? If he does that would make my decision a lot easier.

RiOtChEsS

SydneyRox

held as bench and cover, wore his shower score a few weeks ago, so will take his good score this week!

HTL

Quote from: Marcz on August 29, 2011, 11:11:34 AM
definitely goneski>>>

This makes me happy, as there is no doubt in my mind now as to who to play in my back line.

valkorum

Quote from: chaosAD on August 27, 2011, 11:01:59 AM
Great work C-Dogg i have been forced to keep due to lack of trades but he is capable of pumping out a good 100+ score so hopefully he can help me get into the GF next week!

Lower will be suspended and wont play this week.  You can't give a bump head high and get away with it.