Main Menu

Are Collingwoods Wheels Falling Off

Started by bunyip, August 26, 2011, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

Heater has an 8 week break.
The CAPTAIN involved in a betting scandal
Eddie insisting there are no problems, and threatening to sue everyone in earshot.
Mick refusing to say anything to quell the rumors
Constant speculation about GWS recruiting senior players
Have I missed anything?
Geelong didn't have this many distractions last season

Spite

Geelong didn't win the premiership last season either.

Haha I'm not worried and don't think anyone should be.

Memphistopheles

Yep the wheels are falling off and the mighty Eagles will smash Collingwood in the first week of the finals before they bounce back to win their next game and then crash out to Geelong.

Repeat of the 92 and 94 grand finals, with the repeat result :P

North Melbournes Finest

Allthough I really like Westcoast, if they were to win the Premiership this year they'd probably be the worst team to do so in the last 20 years. I think.

Usman

Not everything is about Geelong v Collingwood Bunyip get over it. What happens, happens. Stop looking into reasons why Collingwood will lose. You keep saying how Geelong will do this geelong will do that but your clearly not confident on Geelong otherwise you wouldnt keep making threads like this and making biased posts. Face it Geelong is a great team but their best is past them, it would take something very special to make it to the GF and win it. Hawthorn IMO are more likely to beat Collingwood because they are younger and more polished, yet have finals and GF experience aswell.

RiOtChEsS

BGK

Hahaha Bunyip. Maybe after today you should be worried about Geelongs wheels falling off

bomberboy0618

Quote from: bestguykai on August 27, 2011, 05:54:00 PM
Hahaha Bunyip. Maybe after today you should be worried about Geelongs wheels falling off
Full props to sydney. Wish I could watch the game as I imagine it was emotion charged. The death gave them the spark to win.

PowerBug

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 27, 2011, 09:16:35 AM
Allthough I really like Westcoast, if they were to win the Premiership this year they'd probably be the worst team to do so in the last 20 years. I think.
And 1 of the only to go from spooners to premiers!

bunyip

Quote from: bestguykai on August 27, 2011, 05:54:00 PM
I went to the Sydney game. Geelong were terrible. Good luck to Sydney, means they may get a home final. Geelong have problems though, no doubt about it. I'm sure we'll do better next week. I think we play one of the easier teams.

roo boys!

Quote from: Usman on August 27, 2011, 10:44:09 AM
Not everything is about Geelong v Collingwood Bunyip get over it. What happens, happens. Stop looking into reasons why Collingwood will lose. You keep saying how Geelong will do this geelong will do that but your clearly not confident on Geelong otherwise you wouldnt keep making threads like this and making biased posts. Face it Geelong is a great team but their best is past them, it would take something very special to make it to the GF and win it. Hawthorn IMO are more likely to beat Collingwood because they are younger and more polished, yet have finals and GF experience aswell.
I said at the start of the season to look out for the Hawks, my dad said that they were gone. I am really hoping for a Hawthorn vs Geelong GF, so then Collingwood can't win :P

Cruiseon

Be afraid of Collingwood, be very afraid.

The Pies are reigning Premiers and 2 games plus mountains of percenatge clear at the top of the ladder. We have only lost one game this year. These are undeniable facts which have occurred for a reason. Of course these things don't guarantee winning the Premiership far from it but on the whole our list is in good shape & we are ready!

So sick of the home and away season, bring on the finals!!!!

bunyip

I agree Cruis, although, for us the finals start this Friday in a way.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 07:46:32 PM

Be afraid of Collingwood, be very afraid.

The Pies are reigning Premiers and 2 games plus mountains of percenatge clear at the top of the ladder. We have only lost one game this year. These are undeniable facts which have occurred for a reason. Of course these things don't guarantee winning the Premiership far from it but on the whole our list is in good shape & we are ready!

So sick of the home and away season, bring on the finals!!!!

I am afraid now cruis, afraid of the cats that is :P.