mids
gibbs,mitchell,gablet,jselwood,hodge,anthony,rich,muston

rucks
cox,macintosh,spencer,jacobs

forwards
nriewoldt,sjohnson,pchapman,didak,deledio,fevola,franklin,ballantyne,hentchel

3 trades to go 30k in cap.

thoughts on my team?

thinking about double trading and upgrading rich to a bartel this week. but only leaves one trade for injury. advisable or wait until finals? sitting 9-1, so making finals isnt too much of a worry. going for league win as pretty sure there is no chance of me winning this thing as only broke top thousandth this week.

bluebaggers

Mate a double trade at this stage is a bad call, 1 trade left at round 15 is a massive risk....

Dont trade, ur team is solid

tj123

i suppose there is a risk in doing it. bartel presents such good value right now that its so tempting. and rich is going to decrease in price by around 30k over the next couple of weeks.

when do you think i should trade?

i might cash in a cow first week of finals if i have cover, then use the last two trades to upgrade any injuries.

thoughts?

If Only...

Definitely hold firm mate.  Your team is epic and by the sounds of it you are in no danger of missing the top 4!  At this stage I wouldn't even trade for injuries if I were you, let alone upgrades.  Seeing people chop all year but then run out of trades a few weeks before finals and slowly fade to lose in 2nd week of finals is great if your opposing them, but must be really painful to endure.  Your team is great and there will always be an elite midfielder who is good value if you still have trades come finals.  Bartel is great and may improve your team by 20-30 points and give you a completely useless % boost, but copping a donut because you cant trade in finals may cost you 100 points and the match.

Hold!

Blueboys

Don't trade until finals unless you think you  won't make it of course!

eatmywake

Bartel is great value now, but there will almost certainly be someone else who is great value later on too. Further, maybe Bartel will get injured 3 rounds from now.  I'd wait.

Hawks_1976

Great side, your backline depth is fantastic.
Sit tight for now, absolutely no reason to trade right now whatsoever.

yeahsup

Save a trade and go straight rich -> salopek.

nas

yeahsup

nas

You have answered your own Questions

No trades "WHY" just look what has happened allready this week & the games haven't started yet.

Imagine it was next week or so 1 trade & all this WooHoo.

Save your trades & if at worst cop a donut