Main Menu

Power March to Adelaide Oval

Started by Flemo, August 26, 2011, 11:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flemo

Adelaide Oval Pre-Match Function and March

When: - SUNDAY 4th of September
Where: - THE STRATHMORE HOTEL North Terrace Adelaide (Private function room)

Time: - 11.00am start
March to commence: 12.30pm

Players and officials will be attending - finger food (free of charge) will be supplied

LET'S CELEBRATE THIS HISTORIC GAME TOGETHER AS ONE - LET'S SHOW THIS STATE WHAT OUR GREAT CLUB MEANS TO ALL OF US - AS ONE....

We would like to have as many flags and banners on the march as possible. The route will be across North Terrace and down King William Street into the Chapel Stand gates.

Once inside people can make their way to where they want to sit or stand.

The Cheer Squad have their allocated area behind the score board end goals and we encourage everyone who would like to be part of that group to gather there - either in the seated area or on the hill.

Let's prove to this State that we are stong and United and ONE CLUB

Link: Unless your a member you probably can't access this area. Feel free to ask me any questions:

http://www.thepowerfromp...iewthread.php?tid=35885

PowerBug

That include junior members? I qualified for the Planet teal membership at the start of the year by like nothing.

Flemo

When I said only members can view the link its because of the website the link is on. I meant members of that website sorry.

The group organising this has indicated everyone is welcome and has actually said to tell all friends and family. The Outer Army are organising this event and you will be able to contact them via that website.

McRooster

Wes Mantooth

PowerBug

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Great win fellas, good last match for Brogan. Went to the game with 3 Dees supporters, and they said umpps were biased. I think they need to work on the Holding the Ball rule, but we won, all that matters.

Cicjose

is lobbe going to be number 1 next year?

PowerBug

Quote from: Cicjose on September 04, 2011, 07:57:14 PM
is lobbe going to be number 1 next year?
I think so. I hope Redden and Curnow are given shots early next season.

Wes Mantooth

The only thing I worry about Cicjose is if Lobbe goes down, there is no one else to ruck.

nas

Aggressive trading needed. Griffen, HMac, Ryder, Blake are a few that spring to mind

RiOtChEsS

Great Win Today Lads, The Adelaide Oval Was Rocking 8)

PowerBug

Do you guys think that 29340 was a good turnout? Or would you have expected more?

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on September 05, 2011, 01:12:41 PM
Do you guys think that 29340 was a good turnout? Or would you have expected more?

In all honesty YES because you also have to take into consideration that the Royal Show is on & they promote Fathers Day @ the Show as a big event.

PowerBug

Yeah, the Show would've taken alot of people away. Fathers' Day probably evened out as some Fathers and Sons came to the game for Fathers' Day. Would've been nice to see 30k, but the win is more than enough.