Decisions could use some help

Started by Staggs, August 25, 2011, 11:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggs

Hey guys,

So my team has been pretty well depleted which is somewhat annoying especially since i had the week off last week, but my team is as follows.

Def: Scotland, Deledio, Goddard, Fisher, Heppell, Suckling, Enright <Hibberd, Puopolo, Gibbs>

Mid: Rischitelli, Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Montagna, Selwood <Ebert, Sylvia, Jacobs>

Ruck: Cox, Sandilands <Smith, Derickx>

Fwd: Pavlich, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Smith, Chapman, Riewoldt <Lynch, Siposs, Richardson>

So im trading Scotland and Pavlich no doubt and im gonna have to just use Issac Smith as a keeper to cover for Sylvia's stupidity.

I have a problem. I don't know who to get for these guys. I have $8,600 to play with.

My scenarios i've devised are

Scotland > Bock
Pavlich > Rioli

or

Scotland > Birchall
Pavlich > Stevie J

What do you guys think is the better option? are there any other options that I haven't thought of?

MsHighkick

Staggs, it might depend on who your opps have got. Do you need to match them or be different from them?

Personally, I would go Option 2. I just like Stevie J....

fran

I agree 100%  with MsHighkick.

Do you think your team is stronger or weaker then your opponent. if

if stronger > choose the option which has more of his players
if weaker > choose the one that is the most different

If it doesn't matter either way i think they both have about the same chance of scoring better on any given day. Personally i love Stevie J so he'd win my vote but you could flip a coin!