2 (100%)
Puopolo - JOHNCOCK/ADCOCK and Pavlich - HARVEY
0 (0%)
Pavlich - DIDAK and Jamar - MUMFORD/GOLDSTEIN
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

boneman

4 trades left and $25,600 in the bank.

Def: Enright, Deledio, Goddard, Fisher, Bock, Broughton, Puopolo (Talia, Jacobs, Gibbs)
Mid: Boyd, Ablett, Pendlebury, Priddis, Swan, Goodes (Buckley, Irons, Judd)
Ruck: Cox, Jamar (McCauley, Tippett)
For: Chapman, Franklin, Rioli, O’Keefe, Riewoldt.N, Petrie, Pavlich (Mzungu, Richardson, McGovern)

With limited money in the bank I have come up with these options:

1. Broughton â€" BIRCHALL and Pavlich â€" HARVEY/FYFE

2. Puopolo â€" JOHNCOCK/ADCOCK and Pavlich â€" HARVEY

3. Pavlich â€" DIDAK and Jamar â€" MUMFORD/GOLDSTEIN

My opponents differences are:

Def: Birchall, Heppell, Lower
Mid: Thompson.S
Ruck: Smith.Z
For: Riewoldt.J, Smith.I (Pavlich)

Ringo

I would definitely do Option 1 and negating Birchall and depending who he trades for Pav.
Would be tempted to play Mzungu over N Riewoldt as well.
Think Jamar will match Smith in Rucks.
Next week I would look and assess where needed as you will have a full team of prems with Judd and Gibbs coming back in,  Barring injuries to make a strong team would look at Buckley/Jacobs to Tutt and Jamar to Goldstein or Mummy with extra cash.

boneman

Quote from: Ringo on August 25, 2011, 10:09:57 PM
I would definitely do Option 1 and negating Birchall and depending who he trades for Pav.
Would be tempted to play Mzungu over N Riewoldt as well.
Think Jamar will match Smith in Rucks.
Next week I would look and assess where needed as you will have a full team of prems with Judd and Gibbs coming back in,  Barring injuries to make a strong team would look at Buckley/Jacobs to Tutt and Jamar to Goldstein or Mummy with extra cash.

Cheers Ringo.

Option 1 - Seems a safe bet to me. The defenders Birchall, Suckling & Adcock seem the only options (Birchall the pick)

Option 2 - Risky playing Broughton. I worry he may be a late withdrawal or score low again, the pies should smash them! Puopolo could be busy against the Dogs forwards.

Option 3 - Risky. Didak free's up alot of cash but is he worth the risk? I am hoping Jamar has a solid game.

I have been looking at the match ups this week with my opponent and depending on whether he plays Zac Smith or Petrie in the ruck he may need to play Mzungu or I.Smith in the forward line.

Have I missed any other options?

boneman

115 views but no votes  :'(

Any advice would be great, you guys have been terrific all year.

charliesheen

Hale has been averaging 96.60 SC in the last 5 rounds.  It will also give you fall back in case Jamar becomes a dud in the ruck, and you need to play Petrie in the forwards for R24.

Pavlich > Hale
Broughton > Enright/Birchall/whatever

Def: Enright, Deledio, Goddard, Fisher, Bock, BIRCHALL, Puopolo (Talia, Jacobs, GIBBS)
Mid: Boyd, Ablett, Pendlebury, Priddis, Swan, Goodes (Buckley, Irons, JUDD)
Ruck: Cox, HALE (McCauley, Jamar)
For: Chapman, Franklin, Rioli, O’Keefe, Riewoldt.N, Petrie, MZUNGU (TIPPET, Richardson, McGovern)

Would definitely play Mzungu this week.

I guess you need to work out who to bench out of Jamar, Petrie & Nroo, there is a strong case for any one of them this week.

boneman

Am hoping to get through this week and then fix the rucks next week.

If my opponent plays Smith in the ruck I feel Jamar will match him for points especially if Melbourne win.

Playing Mzungu is a smart option but last time I benched Roo he scored 100+.

What to do... ???