Actually, it's only two more weeks... LAHUG'S CAPTAINS ROUND 23!!!

Started by powersuperkents, August 25, 2011, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are you putting as captain?

Swan
21 (67.7%)
Ablett
7 (22.6%)
Mitchell
1 (3.2%)
Thompson
0 (0%)
Pendlebury
1 (3.2%)
Other
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

goodes37

lance franklin      last 3 vs the bulldogs 74, 96, 115 avg 87 at the mcg avg against the bulldogs 87

last 3 rounds             86, 142, 92 avg 106.7 in his last 3 games

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,43438.0.html

there you go la hug

Dizzy

Quote from: aussymoose on August 25, 2011, 11:02:54 PM
and if you dont have GAJ, have peds, swan, a swallow, mitchell, boyd, and bartel. Which one??

then delete your team now

cortez

just curious why no one has mentioned dal? loves edihad and should score quite well.

nostradamus

LaHug

Quote from: cortez on August 26, 2011, 03:42:21 PM
just curious why no one has mentioned dal? loves edihad and should score quite well.
I looked at his numbers and I didn't like them... Also, North is in killer form.

Quote from: nostradamus on August 26, 2011, 05:20:25 PM
Have La Hugs top 5........+ Boyd...... 8)
Surely the top 6 midfielders (and quite probably players) this week.

LaHug

Can't be bothered doing numbers but Joel Selwood is a good roughie this week without Joel Corey in the midfield. Should get a fair bit of the ball (not like he doesn't already).

Master Q

Master Q

LF

Would you go Swan as captain because your opponent probably will or would you risk it and go Ablett as captain?

footy4life

If the rest of your team is stronger go Swan but if you need some luck go Ablett :)

LF

Quote from: footy4life on August 26, 2011, 09:19:39 PM
If the rest of your team is stronger go Swan but if you need some luck go Ablett :)

our teams are almost the same in fact a couple of weeks ago we got exactly the same score.our main POD is our backlines.

footy4life

Flame

LF

thanks guys i`ve been thinking Ablett all week but in the back of my mind was Swan.

LaHug

So sorry, Q. I was out.
He was pretty bad against Brisbane last year but he killed them in 08/07.
I wouldn't have taken the risk.
Who'd you go with?