Jason Gram

Started by Just Clancy, August 25, 2011, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

What are people's opinions on him? Need to get a defender at his price or cheaper. Last 6 games are 77, 86, 102, 114, 81, 100. Those are some pretty descent scores. Other options are players like Birchall, Adcock, etc...

fertalong

Birchall has an easier run and the potential to score better, but his form of late hasn't been the best. At the moment, I'd probably rate them the same.
Stay away from adcock, he's tends to only get the score in half a game, and goes missing in the other half. Can't really see him tonning up again this year.

Just Clancy

Quote from: fertalong on August 25, 2011, 09:05:54 PM
Birchall has an easier run and the potential to score better, but his form of late hasn't been the best. At the moment, I'd probably rate them the same.
Stay away from adcock, he's tends to only get the score in half a game, and goes missing in the other half. Can't really see him tonning up again this year.
Yeah, that's kind of qhy i'm thinking Gram, becausse Birchall isn't really in great form.

thatguy

I like Gram, and if i wasnt hit up with the pav/sylvia/gibbs carnage he would be in my side.

Weagle

I'm also weighing Birchall vs Gram this week.

Birchall in a top team, playing weaker teams, but in poor form.
Gram in a team fighting for the 8, playing tougher teams, but in decent form.

Finding it very hard to split them, but leaning towards Birchall at this stage

bob321

I've already got birchall. Can't decide between gram and bock.

Just Clancy

yeah i'm gonna get gram