Lobbe
1 (25%)
Z Smith
2 (50%)
Max Bailey
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Andrew

I'll also add that I think Nick Riewoldt is crocked and I'm not going to play him this week. Any thoughts are appreciated, and no, I don't have any trades to do differently.

Andrew

3 votes for Petrie, 2 votes for Mzungu, 1 for Iles... I must say I'm leaning towards picking the premium in Petrie, but the Saints did the job on him last time and he only scored 58 points. Surely he'll get more involved in this cut throat game, he has to fire for the Roos to win you'd think.

Bruce the Shark

Need some advice on who to bench this week. I was benching Tippett in the past but he scored well last week with Petrie and Smith scoring poorly. What do you reckon?

ossie85

Quote from: Bruce the Shark on August 26, 2011, 10:27:37 AM
Need some advice on who to bench this week. I was benching Tippett in the past but he scored well last week with Petrie and Smith scoring poorly. What do you reckon?

Tippett benched IMO... he has the habit of spudding it up just when you need him most

KingJazza09

this week i havent been as savaged by injury as most others, and i need to decide which of these 8 forwards to bench!! thanks guys :)

BillMurray

As above I can't split them. O'Keefe was v average last week and is playing the cats (his worst team) at skilled where he will surely struggle for supply. On the other hand, Smith is obviously harder to predict but he's come of some very solid 90's and 100's over past few weeks and could have a field day on the big stage against a depleted dogs outfit.

Who would you guys opt to play? Really need some feedback, cheers  :-\

ossie85

Quote from: BillMurray on August 26, 2011, 05:36:35 PM

As above I can't split them. O'Keefe was v average last week and is playing the cats (his worst team) at skilled where he will surely struggle for supply. On the other hand, Smith is obviously harder to predict but he's come of some very solid 90's and 100's over past few weeks and could have a field day on the big stage against a depleted dogs outfit.

Who would you guys opt to play? Really need some feedback, cheers  :-\

Back ROK... I have a feeling of something special from Sydney this week

makaz

I need some advice on who to start in my forward line this week i have to start 1 of thses players as an emergency and the other 3 will be on the field. Please give me sum advice on what you would do THANX
Didak, N Roo, Smith,  Mzungu

My Opponent has a similar decision he has
N Roo Petrie, mzungu and smith 

ossie85

JBs-Hawks

Duffield or waters

Hodge, montagna or a swallow (pick 2)

Mzungu or krakouer

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 26, 2011, 06:24:20 PM

Duffield or waters

Hodge, montagna or a swallow (pick 2)

Mzungu or krakouer

Waters, Hodge, Monty, Krak

GinoGod

Everytime i leave stanley on the bench he dominates and opposite when he starts? what to do?

ossie85

Quote from: GinoGod on August 26, 2011, 07:11:42 PM
Everytime i leave stanley on the bench he dominates and opposite when he starts? what to do?

Easily Broughton over STanly... always back premiums

Anybody disagree?

nostradamus

Am unsure as l think Krak might just get alot of time on ball yo prime him for finals.....and he's on home ground (loves subi)

....and Mzungu has been super consistent, and with Mundy out should see more of it

....thoughts??

ossie85

Quote from: nostradamus on August 26, 2011, 07:19:41 PM
Am unsure as l think Krak might just get alot of time on ball yo prime him for finals.....and he's on home ground (loves subi)

....and Mzungu has been super consistent, and with Mundy out should see more of it

....thoughts??

Yeah, have a feeling Krak will light up Subi