Main Menu

Team vs Pies

Started by valkorum, August 25, 2011, 06:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

A huge in for the Dockers this week...... SCHAMMER in for his first game of the year.

B: Peter Faulks, Luke McPharlin, Ryan Crowley
HB: Greg Broughton, Michael Johnson, Nick Lower
C: Garrick Ibbotson, Michael Barlow, Tendai Mzungu
HF: Clayton Hinkley, Nathan Fyfe, Paul Duffield
F: Kepler Bradley, Christopher Mayne, Zachary Clarke
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Nick Suban, Stephen Hill
I/C: Byron Schammer, Rhys Palmer, Clancee Pearce, Jack Anthony
Emg: Benjamin Bucovaz, Joel Houghton, Justin Bollenhagen

In: Paul Duffield, Byron Schammer, Kepler Bradley, Clancee Pearce, Peter Faulks, Jack Anthony, Nick Lower

Out: Antoni Grover (hamstring), David Mundy (ankle), Matthew Pavlich (calf), Hayden Ballantyne (hamstring), Adam McPhee (foot), Alex Silvagni (concussion), Jayden Pitt (groin)

Cruiseon

You've been a bit quiet Valk, I was getting worried. I know a long frustrating season fell away badly last week and there is no return but I'm afraid the Pies are in no position to show mercy this week.

Can Jack Anthony kick 15 to get you out of jail?

Nails

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 25, 2011, 06:45:35 PM

You've been a bit quiet Valk, I was getting worried. I know a long frustrating season fell away badly last week and there is no return but I'm afraid the Pies are in no position to show mercy this week.

Can Jack Anthony kick 1 goal to perform better than usual

roo boys!

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 25, 2011, 06:45:35 PM

Can Jack Anthony kick 15 to get you out of jail?

I have actually been sick this week so that would explain me being quiet.  I am more excited about Schammer and his farewell tour.

Cruiseon

Didn't see much of Schammer on Friday night.

Despite the score it was a tough work-out for the Pies, all credit to Freo and I liked how their fans stuck so enthusiastically by them. Must have been something in the water as even Jack Anthony looked alright.

That all said it was a powerful display by the Pies.

Cicjose

hoping we will compete better next year

at least there will be no excuses to correctly identifying who should stay and who should go.....