Main Menu

Didak???

Started by pinochio, August 25, 2011, 06:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

is he back sorta speak...im only after an 85+ min....

am set on trading murphy to ablett and have to trade sylvia for equal or less money...

other option is to get in rockcliff if i get syliva

thoughts on this trade???

Just Clancy

I THINK i'm going to get him this week.

Windigo

I briefly considered trading him to Sylvia but I'm going with Fyfe. It's too late in the season to be making a dodgy trade that can REALLY back fire. I'd be very cautious in picking him.

thatguy

Quote from: Windigo on August 25, 2011, 06:21:32 PM
I briefly considered trading him to Sylvia but I'm going with Fyfe. It's too late in the season to be making a dodgy trade that can REALLY back fire. I'd be very cautious in picking him.

could also REALLY set you apart from everyone else.
he is a proven scorer, had a showerehouse year yes, but looked good last week in a full game after looking good as a sub twice.

i reckon he is primed for a big finals series

Windigo

pinochio

who else can i get...

murphy > ablett....leaves me nothing for the sylvia trade....and theres no mids that are like 330k range so i can trade sylvia up...???

Edge

unsure if didak is back, but id be very surprised if he didnt ton up against freo this week.. (unless his the sub)

definitely get ablett

and for sylvia get either Josh Kennedy (WCE) or Krakouer ? Brennan as a point of difference maybe?

Just Clancy

I watched the Collingwood game last week and i can say that Didak looked VERY good. Add to taht the fact he's coming into finals, he'll be looking to find some serious form. Is also named in centre and wouldn't be surprised if he spends quite a bit of time there just to prep for finals.

thatguy

Quote from: Edge on August 25, 2011, 06:24:04 PM
unsure if didak is back, but id be very surprised if he didnt ton up against freo this week.. (unless his the sub)

definitely get ablett

and for sylvia get either Josh Kennedy (WCE) or Krakouer ? Brennan as a point of difference maybe?
i would pick didak over kennedy, krakouer and brennan any day of the week.

pinochio

would prefer dids over those 3 tbh edge....if he is not the sub!!!

ablett over rockcliff u say DEF!

Edge

Quote from: thatguy on August 25, 2011, 06:25:04 PM
Quote from: Edge on August 25, 2011, 06:24:04 PM

definitely get ablett

i would pick didak over kennedy, krakouer and brennan any day of the week.
Quote from: pinochio on August 25, 2011, 06:26:14 PM
would prefer dids over those 3 tbh edge....if he is not the sub!!!

ablett over rockcliff u say DEF!

well get didak then.... ?

Windigo

^. Same here. But then again I'd choose Fyfe over Didak.

pinochio

i would choise clocke over didak windago....however $$$ is the problem lolz

....we have the luxury of seeing the pies team tomoz b4 lockout if dids is not the sub he will surely be in my and hundreds of other teams come tomorrow 7pm!!!

Windigo

Yeah I would too. I have Cloke. It was out of him or ROK......Best trade of the season for me.  :)

I'll be getting Fyfe. Not too keen on Didak personally. Maybe next year. I'm probably gunna be wrong. He is a proven star in the past anyhow.  ;)

thatguy

Quote from: Windigo on August 25, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
Yeah I would too. I have Cloke. It was out of him or ROK......Best trade of the season for me.  :)

I'll be getting Fyfe. Not too keen on Didak personally. Maybe next year. I'm probably gunna be wrong. He is a proven star in the past anyhow.  ;)

if you could afford fyfe the no brainer is to go him, i already have him though.

getting didak will allow me to free up an extra 200k to upgrade back bench burner luke thompson into bock, whereas if i went someone like o'keefe or cloke i couldnt make that move. didak and bock i believe will give me more points than cloke/o'keefe and a retard back!  ;D ;D