Thompson
5 (38.5%)
Thomas
0 (0%)
Shiels
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Possumo

So I've got 2 trades left, 10k in the bank, and Pav and Sylvia are out. Pav is the higher value of the two so I'm looking to move him on... and save my last trade for the final.

Who should I trade in? I can only afford Fyfe (seems to be the safest option, opponent (s) have him), O'Keefe, Harvey or Higgins (not so keen on Lecras for league... too inconsistent).

Current forward line: Goodes, Franklin, Rioli, Didak, N. Voldt, Sylvia, Pav (Mzungu, Harper, Callinan/Krak)

Cheers

Windigo

I would trade to Fyfe of O'Keefe. Both have the same scoring capabilities but I myself am getting Fyfe. Purely because ROk has burned me many times in the past.  ::)

Wes Mantooth

Higgins? No pressure on the guy under new coach and no finals.

Fyfe will get hammered with tags now with no mundy or pav.

henry

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 24, 2011, 08:09:01 PM

No, he has coped and scored well throughout the season, most of which was without Mundy and Barlow, so he still should score 90+ regularly as he has done for me consistently.

McRooster

I am going Fyfe.

Purely strategic reasoning, all remaining in my main League have him already. So I'm getting him in to minimise my differences fwd and look to my other areas with the better structures in place to secure the win.

CFC 1979

not this week, collingwood players will be laughing at the side they are playing against

plugz19

Possumo

Quote from: henry on August 24, 2011, 08:35:59 PM

No, he has coped and scored well throughout the season, most of which was without Mundy and Barlow, so he still should score 90+ regularly as he has done for me consistently.

Yeah it's pretty hard to look past his consistency... and much like McRooster both of my opponents have him. Looks like I'll finally be picking him up then :P Wish I'd traded in Fyfe instead of going for Sylvia when his price bottomed out about 8 rounds ago... one of his few decent games last week came when I didn't even need it (managed to win the first week). It's actually kind of annoying that I pulled out the 314th best score on the weekend (by far the best I've got so far this year), and yet it didn't even really mean anything!

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: McRooster on August 24, 2011, 08:45:46 PM
I am going Fyfe.

Purely strategic reasoning, all remaining in my main League have him already. So I'm getting him in to minimise my differences fwd and look to my other areas with the better structures in place to secure the win.

Bugger off Roost! :)

Holz

dont like the idea to pick a guy who is playing collingwood with essentially 5 players left in the team. If it were me i would take the risk and bring in lecras make alot of money on the trade and than have more money to upgrade next week.

The eagles are playing brisbane and adeliade could post some nice scores there. First time playing brisbane but got 105 on adeladie last time he played.

Cicjose

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,43200.0.html

yeah holz Fremantle have only had 6 players without an injury this year one of them a rookie so your spot on

thatguy

is anyone else looking at didak?

looked real good last week in first full game after some solid scores as a sub. pies will want him up and about come finals, im going to trade pav to didak and then upgrade luke thompson to bock which will allow me to bench gibbs and broughton.

Possumo

Quote from: thatguy on August 25, 2011, 04:31:30 PM
is anyone else looking at didak?

looked real good last week in first full game after some solid scores as a sub. pies will want him up and about come finals, im going to trade pav to didak and then upgrade luke thompson to bock which will allow me to bench gibbs and broughton.

Had him from the start :( Much like Sylvia has been a complete failure and his big game last week came when I didn't even need it!

Still, he does look like he is in good form and could be crucial difference player in the finals.

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 25, 2011, 10:13:58 AM
Quote from: McRooster on August 24, 2011, 08:45:46 PM
I am going Fyfe.

Bugger off Roost! :)

Hah! You weren't trying to put everyone off Fyfe for your own nefarious purposes were you? :D

Quote from: Holzman on August 25, 2011, 10:27:16 AM
dont like the idea to pick a guy who is playing collingwood with essentially 5 players left in the team. If it were me i would take the risk and bring in lecras make alot of money on the trade and than have more money to upgrade next week.

The eagles are playing brisbane and adeliade could post some nice scores there. First time playing brisbane but got 105 on adeladie last time he played.

Hmm just reading through the forums again now and he does seem very tempting... my likely grand final opponent has both him and Fyfe, whilst my opponent this round has neither... but Fyfe does tend to score well no matter who he is playing or how the team is going... just look at his score last week when they got completely thrashed :P

BillMurray

Been spending a lot of time trying to expose which replacement for Pavlich will give me the best chance of scoring big THIS week & get me to the GF. After much thought I'm really thinking Chapman is the man despite some of the conjecture that comes with him:

-Coming off a bye so should be nicely rested
- playing at home against the swans (120 & 140 in previous 3/4 games v them) I think he's def due for a big one and could just run wild alongside my other cats in Stevie J and Jimmy as they gear towards finals.

Does this move sound decent?  ::)  I just think for this week alone he's a big chance to bring the rucuss..  ;)

plugz19

im leaning towards chappy for a replacement for sylvia!
think its a good move mate!