Previous topic - Next topic

Bock Or Birchall?

Bock
16 (50%)
Birchall
16 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Bak2Form

i dont think Birchall has been in great form of late and unsure if bock can keep it up but between the 2 who would you pick?

HTL

Bock has been real good the last four weeks, so going on form you'd have to pick him. But in saying that I reckon I'll be picking up Birchall this week, only because of price.

thanme

Yeah I've been considering Bock. I have a dilemma now where I need to cover Scotland, Pav and Sylvia, but by the Grace of MPP, I'm thinking of moving Pav into the mids, trading him for Bock, then swapping him for Scotland to cover this week, so I can keep Scotland for the grand final.
That being said though, even though Birchall has been pretty mediocre of late, he'll probably still kill it against the GC.

penskifile

Quote from: thanme on August 24, 2011, 02:05:23 PM
Yeah I've been considering Bock. I have a dilemma now where I need to cover Scotland, Pav and Sylvia, but by the Grace of MPP, I'm thinking of moving Pav into the mids, trading him for Bock, then swapping him for Scotland to cover this week, so I can keep Scotland for the grand final.
That being said though, even though Birchall has been pretty mediocre of late, he'll probably still kill it against the GC.

Pretty sure Bock ain't a mid dude

thanme

Quote from: penskifile on August 24, 2011, 02:40:41 PM

Ahh flower. I could swear he was a mid/def. That blows that idea. What an idiot :P
I thought I was on to a winner.

thatguy

Quote from: thanme on August 24, 2011, 02:52:39 PM

Ahh flower. I could swear he was a mid/def. That blows that idea. What an idiot :P
oh dear.
fail.
if you were looking at doing such a thing trade pav for gram.

BillMurray

Have Bock and Birchall. Both should chop if I can make it to the grandy  8)

ENYGMA

Quote from: thatguy on August 24, 2011, 03:08:42 PM
Quote from: thanme on August 24, 2011, 02:52:39 PM

oh dear.
fail.
if you were looking at doing such a thing trade pav for gram.

How were people thinking of this? Gram is in a bit of form lately and I'm hoping to keep Gibbs for the GF

Just Clancy

I'm probably going Sylvia to Didak which will then allow me to go Duigan to Gram, then i can play Gibbs in GF

Windigo

Bock is in form and Birchall's score really ain't cutting the mustard later in the year and going into the next two games I'd have more confidence in Bock getting a good score. Even though Birchall plays GC, I'd still get Bock.

I'm getting Bock,  :)

CFC 1979

plugz19

Quote from: Windigo on August 24, 2011, 05:58:25 PM
Bock is in form and Birchall's score really ain't cutting the mustard later in the year and going into the next two games I'd have more confidence in Bock getting a good score. Even though Birchall plays GC, I'd still get Bock.

I'm getting Bock,  :)
+1

Bak2Form

is bock reliable enough? can he keep it up?

thatguy

Quote from: Bak2Form on August 25, 2011, 04:06:54 PM
is bock reliable enough? can he keep it up?

why not? look at his scores! his only bad game since rd 13 was against pies, no shame there.

melb have no key targets either, so he will zone off a treat this week i reckon.

he would have to be the most consistent back on offer at the moment

Windigo

Yeah don't get sucked in with Birchall had a good run of scores at the start but starting taper off a bit.

:) Bock!