2nd Ruck Dilema

Started by Jimbo_11, August 24, 2011, 08:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo_11

cox is number 1

then i have smith bailey and lobbe

smith - planned on him as 2nd ruck but has hit some bad form and dont know if he can turn that around
bailey - looked to be on the up and then turns around and scores a 47 last week
lobbe - i just dont know what to expect from him one week he scores a 40 then the next a 80

assuming all are named, who would you start as second ruck?

GoLions

id go bailey. lobbe will have it tough against the essendon rucks and smith is just doing terrible atm

thanme

I'd go Bailey too.

Although, I think Lobbe will do quite well against Bellchambers, but Hird has been giving Ryder more ruck time, so that's a toughie :P

PowerBug

Lobbe's only bad week was in the showdown, and that's not a real game. But i'd still go Bailey.

plugz19

Quote from: PowerBug on August 24, 2011, 02:47:12 PM
Lobbe's only bad week was in the showdown, and that's not a real game. But i'd still go Bailey.
54 in the game against the saints? doesnt count as bad?
go bailey!

PowerBug

Quote from: plugz19 on August 24, 2011, 03:34:05 PM
go bailey!
When was that game?

HTL

Quote from: PowerBug on August 24, 2011, 03:59:54 PM
go bailey!
When was that game?

He's referring to Lobbe in round 16 this year, against the Saints where he scored 54.

PowerBug

Quote from: HTL on August 24, 2011, 04:04:46 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 24, 2011, 03:59:54 PM
go bailey!
When was that game?

He's referring to Lobbe in round 16 this year, against the Saints where he scored 54.
That's what i was asking, which round. So round 16 was 54 and round 19 was 47. So he's probably due for another bad week and Brogan might come back this week too. Def. Bailey.

mikeg12

im in the same possie .. im thinking of playing lobbe - at least he can reach the 90's !

might have to flip a coin

bailey v western bulldogs
lobbe v essendon

hmmmmm

HTL

I have bailey and Lobbe too. Normally I play Petrie in the ruck, but with injuries I had to play Lobbe last week. 

I went with Lobbe last weekend because the western bulldogs were without Ben Hudson and relying on Jordon Roughhead. So on that thinking maybe Bailey.......

CFC 1979

a lot of games will be decided this week in the rucks me thinks

if the big man is out then it next best gets a run

wish i held onto pewtrid now ! hang on no i don't, i'll just trade the big man out