Main Menu

C'MON THE MIGHTY POWER!

Started by roo boys!, August 23, 2011, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Hocking's one match ban stands - seize the opportunity Port! GO GO GO :P

The reason I posted this in the Essendon boards and not the Port boards is to talk more about Hocking. Do you think he should have gotten off?

bomberboy0618

I havent seen it but the Waters thing was stupid. Should have got something at least.

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 23, 2011, 06:55:51 PM
I havent seen it but the Waters thing was stupid. Should have got something at least.
So you're just going on the fact that he hurt Watson so he should have been suspended? ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on August 23, 2011, 07:00:15 PM
So you're just going on the fact that he hurt Watson so he should have been suspended? ::)
I think he meant he hadn't seen the Hocking incident, but I may be wrong and BB may be off his head :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: pyronerd on August 23, 2011, 07:03:05 PM
I think he meant he hadn't seen the Hocking incident, but I may be wrong and BB may be off his head :P
Yes I have not seen the Hocking incident.

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 23, 2011, 07:06:31 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on August 23, 2011, 07:03:05 PM
Yes I have not seen the Hocking incident.
Ahhh right. I was really confused there :P

AFEV

Waters didn't have malicious intent but agreed why does he get off while Hocking gets one...But going off the Trengove incident 1 is fair, going of the Corey incident, shouldn't have even had to go to the MRP :\

Maca24

Waters should have got 2 for sure. Identical to Sylvia's except more impact!

North Melbournes Finest

Go Power, make it so North only have to win one!

Maca24

Pears and Hurley are back. Give up now  :P

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on August 25, 2011, 10:20:20 PM
Pears and Hurley are back. Give up now  :P
I remember when Hurley played his first game...Was against Port in Adelaide, did very well down back in a losing side.
Of course later that year he'd drag us into the finals 8) Let us hope he does the same this year.

Maca24

Hurlz  :-*

Man I knew he'd be a gem on the day he was drafted. Was stoked.
Still can't decide where I prefer him to play..

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on August 25, 2011, 10:26:12 PM
Hurlz  :-*

Man I knew he'd be a gem on the day he was drafted. Was stoked.
Still can't decide where I prefer him to play..
Mmm. I think he is a better defender but really our tall stocks down back are set for a bit. Fletch has had a few years mentoring Pears and Hooker (and now Carlisle even though I prefer him as a forward >:() and I think at the end of next season if he does call it quits he will be leaving the spine in pretty good nick.

Without Hurley our forward line looks toothless :-X His temperament/mentality really fits that of a dominant forward, similar to Jroo/Buddy, but he just seems to do well as a defender. Idk. Just don't want him to become 'Mr Fixit' ...

pyronerd

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 25, 2011, 10:15:26 PM
Go Power, make it so North only have to win one!
North have to win 2 and hope that bombers lose or that sydney or st kilda lose both, they are 6 points out of the 8

Maca24

Yeh want him to achieve greatness in one spot.
I agree, need him down forward. His work rate and numerous leads are fantastic. What I strive for when I play CHF.
But his shut down ability is underrated, while he still manages to get 20+ touches.
With Hooker and Pears + Carlisle, he gotta play forward IMO.