Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

I have added the rookie and PSD picks.

Matty411

Cheers M0nty. Question: how is Sam Rowe listed as a RUCK? Pretty sure he is a forward and will play in the Forwards all year at Carlton...

Do you have any inside info we don't?

m0nty

Forward it is, fixed. Thanks!

Matty411

no worries buddy - good job.

m0nty

I have added a line under the team lists for the spread of byes your team has. This is going to get rather complicated, so I think a blog post will eventually be in order once the rules have been finalised, but the simple fact is that a structure of 8/11/11 for your bye players going into round 11 is the optimal mix to minimise the amount of necessary trades. Much more on this later.

valkorum

Quote from: m0nty on December 14, 2011, 07:33:36 PM
I have added a line under the team lists for the spread of byes your team has. This is going to get rather complicated, so I think a blog post will eventually be in order once the rules have been finalised, but the simple fact is that a structure of 8/11/11 for your bye players going into round 11 is the optimal mix to minimise the amount of necessary trades. Much more on this later.

Damn, I was hoping that this wasn't gonna get published by someone with a big following (wishful thinking I know).  I thought I was a clever little cookie for finding this. 

I am currently 12/10/8 in my initial lineup with rounds 11, 12, 13 in mind.  The first lot of trades start about round 8ish, so 4 trades in 3 rounds is what I am planning for. 

CrowsFan

Amazingly I just looked at the team I had created ages ago and turns out I have a structure of 8/11/11 for the byes. Looking forward to you explaining why that is the best mix

m0nty

Valk, nice try but I'm afraid I have a super mega bye manifesto ready to go when the rules are finalised.  8)

valkorum

Quote from: m0nty on December 14, 2011, 11:23:42 PM
Valk, nice try but I'm afraid I have a super mega bye manifesto ready to go when the rules are finalised.  8)
Oh well - still have my smokey...  oh wait, no such thing as them anymore either.

Ziplock

lol valk, I reckon aye :(

CrowsFan

Hey m0nty I think you need to change Brett O'Hanlon's position to forward. Every report I have read of him says he is a forward and there hasn't been any mention of playing in the middle ;)

Matty411

M0nty, any idea whether Sam Reid (GWS) will be listed as a DEF or MID/DEF in 2012? Everything I've seen points towards him playing in the back 6 but is listed as a mid.

??

Hawka

m0nty will you b changing the prices to the offical prices on dt and sc?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Matty411 on December 19, 2011, 05:22:02 PM
M0nty, any idea whether Sam Reid (GWS) will be listed as a DEF or MID/DEF in 2012? Everything I've seen points towards him playing in the back 6 but is listed as a mid.

??
The official SC positions only has him as a midfielder. Sorry ;)

valkorum

Quote from: hawka26 on December 20, 2011, 03:59:01 PM
m0nty will you b changing the prices to the offical prices on dt and sc?

Looks like he has