Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

Bug:
also when you click trade group you cannot reselect your forward bench and then when you confirm changes your fwd bench players are deleted.

also monty could you please add kyal horsley to the mids he is a strong tackling goal kicking midfielder from the wafl. there's a little bit of speculation that he may go to the afl, as he just dominates in the wafl (mature aged 25 next year)

Boomz

Quote from: Ziplock on October 02, 2011, 07:13:22 AM
nope, it disappeared :P

I found it in the end :P Can you add Valenti? Surley he'll get picked up...

MTTY

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 02, 2011, 01:57:44 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 02, 2011, 07:13:22 AM
nope, it disappeared :P

I found it in the end :P Can you add Valenti? Surley he'll get picked up...
Yeah defiantly as will a few other port Melbourne players. Also Sam Gibson is likely to be picked up.

Ziplock

I think we're all forgetting the most important name here...

FEV!!!!

valkorum

GoldDigger

Funny - I'm making a DT right now!

valkorum

Quote from: GoldDigger on October 03, 2011, 04:25:41 PM
Funny - I'm making a DT right now!

strange - its working for me now

oc16

why has the salary cap and the prices of the players increased?

Ringo

Quote from: oc16 on October 03, 2011, 10:23:25 PM
why has the salary cap and the prices of the players increased?
Basically because we are reverting to 30 players not the 33 we had this year.  You will now only have 2 reserves/emergencies on each line instead of 3.  As Salary cap was to remain at $10m prices naturally had to increase,

oc16

(Im talking about Dream Team, not Supercoach) but in 2010 we could only choose 30 players for one side and the salary cap was 8,000,000. So why cant we just go back to this method?

Ringo

Sorry OC not involved in DT so can not comment,

Master Q

Quote from: oc16 on October 03, 2011, 11:11:34 PM
(Im talking about Dream Team, not Supercoach) but in 2010 we could only choose 30 players for one side and the salary cap was 8,000,000. So why cant we just go back to this method?
Probably because of the new magic number I'm guessing...

maanco

Quote from: maanco on October 01, 2011, 11:21:56 PM
the salary cap will be equal to to what the actual AFL clubs have to use (that's how its worked for over a decade(Well so i have heard, i know it has for 3 years)).
Monty is right on the money with the salary cap, so the only possible change that we can make is the MN
as i posted eailer in this topic.

oc16

Whats a 'new magic number'?