Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Quote from: maanco on September 30, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
Good work Monty,

one problem i can only pick 1 mid bench player , could possibly be other similar problems not sure.
I have had that problem as well. I just pressed add midfielder instead of choose all midfielders and it worked.

m0nty

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2011, 01:46:56 PM
Just starting making my team and saw a few things iffy.

Patton (almost certain top 3) and Hoskin-Elliott don't have the 1st round price. Perhaps even Marksworth. Elton a chance for R/F?

Crozier a potential for F/C? And Brad McKenzie for B/C maybe?

Also Jaeger O'Meara and Brad Crouch can't play next season as they are 17 y.o's (can be traded to other clubs by GWS though). Not sure if there are anymore like them.

Great job though m0nty (and everything here is about rookies so nitpicking :P).

You're right about Patton and Hoskin-Elliott, I had them down for premiums already but misspelled their name in my scripts. :)

O'Meara and Crouch will be on lists next year so I have to include them.

Justin Bieber

Always bound to be mistakes with so many names involved! Love the fanplanner though 8).

Ringo

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 30, 2011, 10:48:14 PM
Quote from: maanco on September 30, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
Good work Monty,

one problem i can only pick 1 mid bench player , could possibly be other similar problems not sure.
I have had that problem as well. I just pressed add midfielder instead of choose all midfielders and it worked.
I also had the problem but to correct I had to follow the path of choose all midfielders and it worked out ok.  maybe a slight problem with logic behind as I suspect in my case was it related to Goddard as I selected him as back but his listing is C/B so maybe that was the reason.
But aside from these minor bugs my congrats and great work Monty.

Windigo

QuoteShuey or Beams MID/FWD?

As if Beams would be a Mid/Fwd. He just kicks the odd goal as midfielders do.

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on October 01, 2011, 11:07:52 AM
QuoteShuey or Beams MID/FWD?

As if Beams would be a Mid/Fwd. He just kicks the odd goal as midfielders do.
Mioght aswell make every player DPP as they all play in more than 1 position. :)

maanco

Monty, could you change the Magic Number to possibly 5000. cause that's what im estimating it will be.

just something to experiment with.

PowerBug

I don't tihnk the MN is the big problem, i say the salary cap should be lowered to under 8mil. Coz if we keep making the numbers bigger it gets complicated.

Maca24

Players seem pricey enough, just seems like 2 much cash as PB said.

maanco

the salary cap will be equal to to what the actual AFL clubs have to use (that's how its worked for over a decade(Well so i have heard, i know it has for 3 years)).
Monty is right on the money with the salary cap, so the only possible change that we can make is the MN

PowerBug

Well that sucks, coz im a few years time the top premo will be 1 mil and we'll have 20 mil to spend. I say keep the numbers down but i'm not in charge :(

m0nty

Tell it to the AFLPA, PowerBug. :D

Boomz

I'm probably just blind but can someone give me a link please

Ziplock

maanco

some one in the no has said this on a different topic apparently they work for Virtual sports

Quote from: 709394 on September 27, 2011, 03:35:11 PM
if we have the current sub rule and reduce the squad to 30 players.  then it most likely will be 2011 season avg multiply by 5.13.

this is unlikely to happen but to make more uncanny/unusual players more attractive, discount may be applied games missed rather than just injuries affected players.