Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

How do you do that because are you meant to click make an account next to the login. It looks the same as the other acount maker

PowerBug

Nah it's different. Just create one with the same name so we know who you are :)

FisherSaints

PowerBug

Up to you there. Make sure it's an email that you access though, not some mock email.

MTTY

Just a quick question m0nty, did you give Grimes and Hayes discounts?

Maca24

So Gibbs will still be Back? hmmm interesting.

m0nty

Quote from: Barlow 21 on September 29, 2011, 10:28:41 AM
Shuey or Beams MID/FWD?

Beams plays too much midfield, it's possible but I think not. Shuey definitely not.

m0nty

Quote from: Holzman on September 29, 2011, 06:55:01 PM
great stuff monty do you think hayes will get a discount though. Im just going to pick a guy with a 40% discoutn becuase thats what i think he will get.

I hope not, because it would be cheesy.

m0nty

Quote from: MTTY on September 29, 2011, 07:10:03 PM

I have deliberately removed discounts on Grimes, Hayes and Lake. It's way too cheesy otherwise. I will go back and look at the MN again tonight.

Holz

Quote from: m0nty on September 29, 2011, 10:34:48 PM

I have deliberately removed discounts on Grimes, Hayes and Lake. It's way too cheesy otherwise. I will go back and look at the MN again tonight.

i agree would probably be better if they dindt get discounts they are already cheap enough to buy. However if they stay with the games rules they may have to be discounted. If hayes does go down 40% he will be in every single team.

great work though. good for the people like me who cant get enough of DT

Ziplock

Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2011, 01:58:44 PM
Fanplanner up and running. Sweet.  :)

P.S: On second thought the prices seems really out of whack. Cannot be bothered.  :P

the price is right ;)

increased salary cap, and due to squad sizes becoming smalelr, means the magic number and therefor prices will be higher. might take a little to wrap your head around, but they're ok. A little low, but good nuf :P

Quote from: Holzman on September 29, 2011, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: m0nty on September 29, 2011, 10:34:48 PM

i agree would probably be better if they dindt get discounts they are already cheap enough to buy. However if they stay with the games rules they may have to be discounted. If hayes does go down 40% he will be in every single team.

great work though. good for the people like me who cant get enough of DT

same and I'm on holidays :P Yeah, if they use discounts everyman and his dog will have them, but no biggie :P

Nails

Jack Grimes.. No Discount?

Surely he'd get something only 6 games this year...

Justin Bieber

Just starting making my team and saw a few things iffy.

Patton (almost certain top 3) and Hoskin-Elliott don't have the 1st round price. Perhaps even Marksworth. Elton a chance for R/F?

Crozier a potential for F/C? And Brad McKenzie for B/C maybe?

Also Jaeger O'Meara and Brad Crouch can't play next season as they are 17 y.o's (can be traded to other clubs by GWS though). Not sure if there are anymore like them.

Great job though m0nty (and everything here is about rookies so nitpicking :P).

maanco

Good work Monty,

one problem i can only pick 1 mid bench player , could possibly be other similar problems not sure.

CrowsFan

I can pick 2 mid benchies. Remember it is 6 mids + 2 benchies, not 7 +2 ;)