Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

yeah I agree, the magic number should be a little higher- I made a mock team, even with just some lol worthy players like K Hunt instead of a 9th back, but it still seems too powered for a starting team, esp. as a lot of my rookies are first rd picks with higher price tags.

m0nty

Notes on positional changes:

Adelaide: Wright FWD.

Brisbane: Clark RUC/FWD. McGrath BAC/FWD.

Carlton: Carrazzo CTR. Walker FWD. Kreuzer RUC/FWD. Henderson and Thornton BAC/FWD.

Collingwood: Krakouer, Blair and Fasolo FWD only. Sidebottom CTR/FWD. Davis BAC. Keeffe FWD/BAC.

Essendon: McVeigh, Hardingham, Hibberd and Heppell BAC. Ryder FWD/RUC. Crameri FWD.

Freo: Bradley and Morabito FWD. Broughton BAC/CTR. Crowley and Pearce FWD. Mzungu and Lower CTR.

Geelong: Christensen CTR/FWD.

Gold Coast: Fraser RUC/FWD. Russell and Stanley FWD. Thompson BAC.

Hawks: Whitecross, Ladson and Osborne FWD. Lisle and Puopolo FWD/BAC. Smith CTR.

Melbourne: Tapscott, Blease and Bennell BAC. Morton CTR/BAC. Petterd FWD. Sylvia CTR.

North: Adams FWD. Greenwood CTR. Hansen and Pedersen FWD/BAC. Richardson BAC.

Port: Hartlett and Salopek CTR/BAC. Lobbe RUC. Pittard and Salter BAC.

Richmond: Deledio, Houli, Conca and Dea BAC only. King and Vickery FWD.

Saints: Cripps and Peake FWD. Gilbert BAC.

Sydney: Bolton CTR/FWD. Spangher, Everitt, Parker and Meredith FWD. Grundy and Johnson BAC. LRT BAC/FWD.

Dogs: Tutt, Djerkurra and Hooper FWD. Murphy, Gilbee and Markovic BAC. Hill and Stack BAC/FWD.

WCE: Butler, Sheppard and McGinnity BAC. LeCras FWD/CTR. Nicoski FWD. Adam Selwood CTR/BAC.

Nails

A lot of great MPP options no longer MPP anymore...

:(  :'(

CrowsFan

Locking Hartlett in the backline if he does end up being there!

MTTY

Fantastic work m0nty. Yarran? Is he now a back?

m0nty

PowerBug

Might have to double check on that MN there, way to low after looking at Zip's team.

Thanks m0nty for the MPP updates, Hartlett looking solid as MPP, might replace the role that Deledio had now he'll lose his :(

Barlow 21

ossie85

Reckon Petrie may only be a forward next year... shall see!

Windigo

Fanplanner up and running. Sweet.  :)

P.S: On second thought the prices seems really out of whack. Cannot be bothered.  :P

FisherSaints

From the front page I can't log in so I get onto fanplanner but is there anyway you could put a link here

Windigo

Same here, I cannot log in on the main page. I just made another account just for looking at the Fan Planner.

FisherSaints

Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2011, 06:31:43 PM
Same here, I cannot log in on the main page. I just made another account just for looking at the Fan Planner.
I try to login at the very top it says coaches name but I'm not a coach

PowerBug

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 29, 2011, 06:43:01 PM
Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2011, 06:31:43 PM
I try to login at the very top it says coaches name but I'm not a coach
Got It! I was lost for a while but i know. It's the one (And only) thing i don't like about the site. You need an account for FanFooty and an ancount for the forums. So you need to register on the site. Try that.

Holz

great stuff monty do you think hayes will get a discount though. Im just going to pick a guy with a 40% discoutn becuase thats what i think he will get.