Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: valkorum on December 20, 2011, 04:19:39 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on December 20, 2011, 03:59:01 PM
m0nty will you b changing the prices to the offical prices on dt and sc?

Looks like he has

SC Fanplanner still has m0nty's original prices.

Looks to me like SC's magic number is around 5420.

valkorum

Maybe m0nty hasnt done the SC changes yet (IDK, just guessing)

m0nty

I have changed the magic numbers in both DT and SC flavours of Fanplanner. I have no personal access to the prices and positions though, so I am waiting for someone to leak them to the public.

Ziplock

well, if you look at like nails posted team in rmdt, it has some player prices. From there you could extrapolate the magic number, and a couple of discounts (hayes, grime), and from there toss it all together?

m0nty

Ziplock, I am watching the boards and updating as things are reported.

Luigi197

Haha or you could literally get a member from FF who has SC gold to literally tell all the prices to you!

bomberboy0618

But you only need the rumoured discounts and the mn to get it all right.

Matty411

I do believe James McDonald needs to be updated - he's only 98000 in the Team Picker and also Marty Clarke who is actually 141000 in the team picker...

Cheers

Windigo

Quoteso I am waiting for someone to leak them to the public.

That won't take long I don't reckon.  :P

c4v3m4n

Hey m0nty,

Viv Michie from Fremantle and Derick Wanganeen from Hawthorn aren't listed on the FanPlanner.  :)

m0nty

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 21, 2011, 04:28:30 PM
Hey m0nty,

Viv Michie from Fremantle and Derick Wanganeen from Hawthorn aren't listed on the FanPlanner.  :)

That has been fixed.

I have also added the bye column to the Add Group pages, as requested many times.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: m0nty on December 27, 2011, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 21, 2011, 04:28:30 PM
Hey m0nty,

That has been fixed.

I have also added the bye column to the Add Group pages, as requested many times.

Thank you kind sir. :D

Colliwobblers

Stupid question because i already did a supercoach team on the site here, now i am trying to d oa DT team on here because the way it shows the byes is excellent even though i have subscription to DT.

Can anyone list the steps to set up a team again, all i seem to be able to do now is go in and imort last years DT team.

Ziplock

go onto the main site, press the fanplanner blue bubble thing, and go for it :P

Colliwobblers

Legend! thanks again Zip, by the tiem we get through DT 2012 in the extreme unlikely situation I win the car I might owe you a good chunk of it for all the advice, but if your giving it i'm taking it, watched afl for 20 years or so DT this is my second year so much to learn