Main Menu

Fanplanner 2012

Started by dale93, August 23, 2011, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Is there any chance Monty will re-jig the M.N and put the salary cap at 8.78?  ???

Boomz

... Sam Reid hasn't played as a defender for a fairly long time ???

maanco

Im pretty sure montys on holiday and will be back within 1-2 weeks so i would expect for things to be updated around then.

Windigo

Yeah I saw his name on here a couple of days ago.

m0nty

I have updated the Fanplanner with all list changes I could find. Please let me know if I've missed any, or changed anything by mistake.

Windigo

m0nty

Hmm, good point. I'll have to have a think about that.

Ringo

Nice work Monty - Great to see you gave Zorko RP at $94,200

c4v3m4n

Will you also be tweaking the magic number for SC too m0nty?

Or will you wait until we have more information about squad sizes for next year?

m0nty

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 02, 2011, 11:46:14 PM

Or will you wait until we have more information about squad sizes for next year?

Last I heard, squad sizes will still revert to 30. The bye wrinkle will be dealt with in other ways. And no, the SC magic number stays the same.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: m0nty on November 03, 2011, 10:57:13 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 02, 2011, 11:46:14 PM

Last I heard, squad sizes will still revert to 30. The bye wrinkle will be dealt with in other ways. And no, the SC magic number stays the same.

Interesting.

I would have thought due to the influx of players from GWS that it would be lower than the 2010 MN you've got, but not as low as the 2011 MN (due to revert in squad sizes).

CuStArDaRm

Great stuff got an exyra 200k now ;). Subject to change of course. Be interesting to see what they do about the bye weeks, particularly for overall. What a conundrum! maybe 3 trades in those three weeks is a good idea!? Any news on that front yet m0nty? anyone?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on November 03, 2011, 02:42:20 PM
Great stuff got an exyra 200k now ;). Subject to change of course. Be interesting to see what they do about the bye weeks, particularly for overall. What a conundrum! maybe 3 trades in those three weeks is a good idea!? Any news on that front yet m0nty? anyone?
With GWS in, there are no bye weeks anymore? Or have I missed something?

I haven't looked at fixtures yet (busy) so probably wrong on my part :-[.

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 03, 2011, 02:53:49 PM
Quote from: CuStArDaRm on November 03, 2011, 02:42:20 PM
With GWS in, there are no bye weeks anymore? Or have I missed something?

I haven't looked at fixtures yet (busy) so probably wrong on my part :-[.

3 weeks in a row with 6 teams not playing ;( sh!t hey