Main Menu

chappy

Started by tappy21, August 23, 2011, 03:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

hey guys, need some advice. ive been away for 2 weekends so im a little behind in footy news. so, is chappy fit and well? is he due for a rest (i know they just had the bye). will he play the last 2 weeks? thinkin about gettin him in for pav if pav isnt named this week.

cheers

maccar86

pav has already been ruled out by freo, along with mundy and broughton.

chappy should play this week, he is fit, but he hasnt had the greatest season. I probably wouldnt pick him at this stage to be honest

BillMurray

Been considering the same thing myself. I'm having a strong look at Lecras atm; last games against Brisbane and then Adelaide at Patersons. He could be a nice unique for crunch final..

love it

Would not pass this as fact butnpretty sure chappy has been rested in one of then last two games for the last 3years, he keeps on costing me the league gf! Why risk it?

Unless you have trades to trade him out again next week!

Thoughts?

tappy21

Thx for the advice guys. At this stage i think im gonna get him pending fridays teams obviously. hes averaging 100 and has more 100s than not this season. Im hopeful that the rd 22 bye means he wont miss either of the next two weeks. Fyfe n okeefe the other options...?

bundyboy

Cats just had a rest - and recon they need to keep playing their stars now to keep sharp for the finals.

I know chappy has been a let down in final rounds previous years - but they never had a bye in previous years either - so recon he will be safe.  (hope so anyway  as I have him !)

worry for me with Chappy is just how well / badly he will play last round against the Pies....won't be an easy game..

fyfe going to be tired, and tagged since other mids have been pulled out  - hope he can keep scoring 90's + as I got him too.

Stevie J if you can afford him, otherwise I agree, LeCras might be a surprise packet !