Great position but what trades

Started by love it, August 23, 2011, 01:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love it

Hey guys so I got lucky with last week with having a bye so got to keep all my geelong players, and due to being a little lucky do not have any injuries compared to my oposition who has many, currently 730th overall

My team

Goddard Deledio Stanley Adcock Enright Gibbs Puopolo Lower[E] Toy Buckley out for Suckling

Swan Pendlebury Redden Judd Mitchell Ablett  Smith [E] Bewick Callinan  Judd out for Boyd

Cox Sandilands Smith McCauley 

Fyfe Goodes Zaharakis Franklin Riewoldt Chapman Johnson Mzungu[E] Howe May 

Have 100k in the bank and was Looking to trade Judd for a gun was thinking boyd, and upgrade Buckley to Suckling as that will give me a choice between pop and lower for the last position on the field, hold onto gibbs, as he will be a great unique for the for the gf, giving me cover of smith in the mids, and mzungu for the forwards and smith in the Rucks.

Oppositions team

Goddard Deledio Adcock Gibbs Fisher, suckling, Rawlings, Ottens, Talia, Howard

Swan Boyd, Thompson Mitchell Ablett Chapman Montanga Riley Callinan 

Cox Goldstien Smith Moran 

Fyfe Goodes Pav Silvia Franklin Riewoldt Johnson Mzungu Howe Richardson

So thinking to pick up Boyde and Suckling as I think they have the most potential to hurt me this week, so hoping by cancelling these guys out the rest of y team will be good enough to win !!!

What do you guys think I should do?

love it

So no one can see any dramas with those options ?

Grazz

BillyPil

Good trades. Boyd in particular because he loves playing the Hawks. His history against them is outstanding.
Suckling shouldn't be rested in rd 24, but it could always happen.

Windigo

All seems good.  :)

Just hope that no hawks players are rested. Mitchell would be up for one as he has played every game bar one. (I think)

Spite

Good luck man... but your opponent has a serious team. Even with those injuries he is going to field a better team than you. Chapman in his mids will switch with Pav, Sylvia with mzungu and gibbs for otten and that is without trading at all...

love it

yeah well its my teams ave of 2300 (all players get their ave score) Vs his team of 2263 so going to be very close will just have to see!

Cant do much about his team so will just field my best team and see what happens.

Thanks Guys