Tom Rockliff - Amazing stats. - Need a mid upgrade?

Started by Nails, August 23, 2011, 02:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on August 24, 2011, 06:05:37 PM
QuoteI'm not sure I agree with you on Redden winning the B&F. He will be top 3. I personally rate Black's season better.

Nah, Redden has it.

Lol, we shall see bud. Redden has had some quiet games and up here in Qld, Black is like Judd (but not as good now) Always gets noticed.

powersuperkents

Quote from: andyandy89 on August 24, 2011, 02:21:36 AM
agreed power! do we really need to publicise these hidden gems to everyone?? grrr! tell everyone to get dane swan or something
+1
Rocky has been my fav mid/player. He has only disapointed me once this year when he was injured.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: bestguykai on August 24, 2011, 06:21:36 PM
QuoteI'm not sure I agree with you on Redden winning the B&F. He will be top 3. I personally rate Black's season better.

Nah, Redden has it.

Lol, we shall see bud. Redden has had some quiet games and up here in Qld, Black is like Judd (but not as good now) Always gets noticed.

The only reason Black scores less is because he attracts the number one tag every week. Redden and Rocky are yet to be tagged consistently because teams know Black will hurt them more.

plugz19

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 25, 2011, 01:49:30 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on August 24, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Nah, Redden has it.

+1 wait until redden/rocky are damaging enough in a true game sense, not dt and then watch their scores plummet when they get tagged
The only reason Black scores less is because he attracts the number one tag every week. Redden and Rocky are yet to be tagged consistently because teams know Black will hurt them more.

Cicjose

if black and power retire this year who gets the tag?

Windigo

Andrew

Rockliff at 350k at the start of the season makes him one of the bargains of the season really. Congrats to those who backed in his pre-season form.

Windigo

I had Redden from the start last year. Didn't go down that well. I had Suckling last year from the start as well! WTF!  :P

powersuperkents

Quote from: Windigo on August 25, 2011, 08:27:14 PM
I had Redden from the start last year. Didn't go down that well. I had Suckling last year from the start as well! WTF!  :P
Ive had suckling from the start of last year and he didnt get any gametime traded him in late this season.

Windigo

Pretty Ironic. Last year I couldn't wait to oust Suckling and now this year I was trying to fit him in. Haha.

Nails

I had Mitch Robinson last year...  ::)

Thanks for the 151 Tom Rockliff :) nice 122.78 (2dp) average over the last 9 games :)

Windigo

Yeah I am definitely getting both next year. I'm thinking I might just go with unique mid options next year.

There is a plethora of talent for the pickings. Not just the usual suspects, as in Boyd, Mitchell etc.

fran

Windigo, which dud mid prices did u pick up this year? Just so we know who is going to be a gun next year :)

Holz

Quote from: fran on August 28, 2011, 12:44:19 AM
Windigo, which dud mid prices did u pick up this year? Just so we know who is going to be a gun next year :)

boak and swallow where 2 guys he picked up

Nails

I wish Rockliff killed it another week instead...

I rarely every come up with an opponent that has Rockliff OR Redden... this week I'm up against one of the only other guys to have both :(