Tom Rockliff - Amazing stats. - Need a mid upgrade?

Started by Nails, August 23, 2011, 02:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

If you need a final mid upgrade look no further... This bloke is a gem!

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has had a low score of 110.

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has averaged 119.25

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has kept pumping out scores which leave him as the most underrated premium mid in the competition

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has shown you 8 solid reasons why he should be your upgrade this week

Rounds 9-13 Rockliff was injured and coming back from injury, otherwise they probably would have been solid 110+ scores too.

If I were you, and I was looking for a midfield upgrade, I know who I'd get. T-Rock.

The Grundles

Nails

I have Rock AND Redden in my midfield...

Every weekend I just watch them both knock out 110+ scores

It's the most beautiful thing that has happened to my team all season, even when they're on like 30 at HT they just go boom in the 2nd half, it nearly brings a tear to my eye it's so damn beautiful!

mikeg12

bloody hell their stats are awesome when ya have a good look at them aye!

next year - in

wcarey

Delete this mate I've been trying to keep rockliff on the downlow :P

RiOtChEsS

Windigo

Yeah I know about his stats. But I rate Redden higher and Redden will win the B & F.

I'll be getting both next year.  :)

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on August 23, 2011, 12:28:05 PM
Yeah I know about his stats. But I rate Redden higher and Redden will win the B & F.

I have both this year and T-Rock has been more consistent and therefore a better contributor for mine.

Windigo

DT output doesn't necessarily mean he is a good player. I like Redden in general. But I'll be getting both & going really unique as this year has shown why taking a few calculated punts can really pay off.

powersuperkents

Flower off everyone ive had rocky since the beginning and the thing I liked about him was NO ONE ELSE HAS HIM!!!

andyandy89

agreed power! do we really need to publicise these hidden gems to everyone?? grrr! tell everyone to get dane swan or something

Nails

2 rounds to go, eliminated out of the only league I really wanted to win (alive in 4 prelims this week)

About time T-Rock got some recognition for his hard work!

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on August 23, 2011, 12:28:05 PM

I'm not sure I agree with you on Redden winning the B&F. He will be top 3. I personally rate Black's season better.

I've had Rocky from the start and he's been an absolute star.

BillMurray

If Pendles gets rested this week i'll be picking up Rocky no doubt... 8)

Windigo

QuoteI'm not sure I agree with you on Redden winning the B&F. He will be top 3. I personally rate Black's season better.

Nah, Redden has it.