forwards upgrade

Started by powersuperkents, August 22, 2011, 08:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I upgrade howe for???(read below before voting!!!)

Daniel Giansiracusa
Brent Harvey
Matthew Stokes

powersuperkents

I have $262k in the bank and 3 trades left + no essendon players.
Im subbing Murps with Smith
I want to keep Gibbsy so therefore I'll be upgrading Talia to sub with him.
I first need to upgrade Jeremy Howe

I have decided three options which will leave me with the trading price of Talia at $300k.

Daniel Giansiracusa: My number one pick. The Bulldogs will try to finish the season with a bang!!! He's playing the hawks and Freo who he averages 92 and 88 against. Last time he played Hawks he scored 92 but he has not yet versed Freo. Turn off is that hes inconsistant... really inconsistant.

Brent Harvey: My number two pick. Firstly Kangas are trying to make the 8 so therefore he will be playing his hardest to deliver for his team. His price is low. The turn off he is versing tiger and saints who he made scores of 91 and 69 against plus he averages 67 and 76 against the two teams.

Matthew Pavlich: If he wasnt on injury risk he would be my number 1 pick but due to the apparent concussion against Kangas hes dropped to my 3rd choice. Taking on Collingwood and the Bullies he averages 87 against both. last time he versed Bullies he scored 91. His lowest score this year besides his concussion last week is 66 and hes an extremely consistant player. His turn off is im afraid he wont play this week.

Please all votes are heavily appreciated. I'll decide which option to go at the end of the week.

powersuperkents

Everyone please vote this could be the difference of me reaching the finals or not!!

fertalong

Well Pavlich isn't such a good idea since he's probably out for the season. Harvey is probably your best bet.

GoLions

i think you can rule out pav, listed as unlikely to play again this season on the afl website

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/121647/default.aspx

probably go boomer

love it

I know he has the bye in the last round however zakarakis is going to kill it this week, you have 3 trades left so could it be a possibility to bring him in this week and trade him out next week? They are playing port and there is no doubt he will kill it!

Or for a safer Option didak! They have slowly been giving him more and more time, and played a full game on the weekend and picked up 31 odd possies! Would be a great unique but maybe to risky for you!

powersuperkents

I was also contenplating westhoff he is as cheap as shower

powersuperkents

Are you guys serious I voted for Gian but do you guys honestly reacon Harvey will outscore him?? I have petrie in my forwardline already if that changes anyones mind.

powersuperkents

I also want to add Matty stokes set to score big against the swans but risk in the grand final against the pies could flunk the whole team or pay off. He is a great player currently running on an empty tank.

powersuperkents

The more votes the better!!!

powersuperkents

If you voted stokes pav or harvey post your opinion below:)

plugz19

stokes=no way

gia wont score too well this week against the hawks (see carltons forwards scores last week)
feel boomer is the best bet out of those 3

thatguy

go didak and use the extra money to get a better defender.

that combination will net you more points IMO

powersuperkents

Will Didak play well this week?

thatguy

powersuperkents