Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2011, 08:21:01 PM
Looked at
gia
pav (if fit)
Brent Harvey
Rioli (add to my plethora of hawks)
I am junking up on hawks too but hope they don't get rested for the last match!

DT87

I'm surprised no one has mentioned LeCras as an option at just a little over Sylvia's price. He should score well in his remaining games against Brisbane and Adelaide.

elephants

On second thought I think I'll jump on the Lecca train. Should kill the lions and Crows (at home).
Also very unique and how can clarko not rest the big hawks?  They're well and truly a chance to topple the cats in finals week 1 so surely they'll rest the injury prone (rioli?)

bundyboy

cash not a problem, so I think Stevie J for me....

maybe even Cloke as 2nd choice...

Rioli  / Lecras  3rd...

Victorius Secret

Quote from: bestguykai on August 22, 2011, 08:32:57 PM
Looked at
gia
pav (if fit)
Brent Harvey

Pav is gone. Harvey could be ok. I'm looking for a unique so I'm think Kennedy could go well.

didak can be a great smokey...

i've had him all season and he came good last week when it mattered!

unceramonius

if sylvia wore an eagirls guernsey he would have got off.

its so pathetic the afls love affair with them. as if the easiest of easy schedules isnt enough. they play ALL last years top 8 ONCE, bar the dogs. on top of that, they get a seemingly infinite amount of dubious frees for. and their players dont get suspended.

nic nat over rated gets of for hitting a guy with his head over the ball. waters gets off for the same garbage riewoldt gets 3 weeks for, and mooney gets one......wtf!  and lynch hits murphey with a vulgar elbow lunging at him, then in a sepepare incident hits him with his head over the ball, and gets his charge DOWNGRADED. gee didnt selwood get his upgraded with absolutely zero footage.

give them the flag so we can get back to a decent comp again. so sick

ossie85

Can't comment on the frees/suspensions, haven't seen many eagles games...

But the Eagles did get the Spoon last year.... so shouldn't they have the easiest draw?

Fireballz

The MRP verdict on Waters was 100% correct. Watson turned into him and Waters ended up with the ball! The riewoldt one was definitely incorrect though...
It says more about the MRP's inconsistency than it does about favouritism of the eagles...

And when you look at the eagles' draw, take in to account they travel interstate every 2nd week. The WA clubs have been complaining about it for years as an issue so if the afl gives them some leeway with the draw then so be it!

dmagnus

Quote from: unceramonius on August 23, 2011, 07:23:33 AM

its so pathetic the afls love affair with them. as if the easiest of easy schedules isnt enough. they play ALL last years top 8 ONCE, bar the dogs. on top of that, they get a seemingly infinite amount of dubious frees for. and their players dont get suspended.

nic nat over rated gets of for hitting a guy with his head over the ball. waters gets off for the same garbage riewoldt gets 3 weeks for, and mooney gets one......wtf!  and lynch hits murphey with a vulgar elbow lunging at him, then in a sepepare incident hits him with his head over the ball, and gets his charge DOWNGRADED. gee didnt selwood get his upgraded with absolutely zero footage.

wow, imagine if the Melbourne teams had to travel interstate every second week... god
even if they manage that well enough, they will always have to play the GF at the G.
1992 in particular was a wonderul, groundbreaking achievement.

pratatat

Did McGinnity rape your mum? You seem to have real spite towards the Eagles...  I've noticed you take even the slightest opportunity to sugue into a illogical rant about either West Coast, or, your particular favourite, Nic Nat.

Grow up.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: pratatat on August 23, 2011, 02:18:03 PM

Did McGinnity rape your mum? You seem to have real spite towards the Eagles...  I've noticed you take even the slightest opportunity to sugue into a illogical rant about either West Coast, or, your particular favourite, Nic Nat.

Grow up.

Should use the word rape as joke dude. I agree that unceramonius (sic) needs to get off his eagles tirade wagon though. Nothing wrong at all with the Waters bump.

-Hector-

Hmmm. Bitter Fremantle supporter? Don't worry, you guys have a plan in place to win the premiership by 2020. Oh wait, no, that's make the finals by 2020. ;)

The West Coast Eagles can't help it that we're so successful. From spooners to having a tilt at the flag is quite an achievement, and I can see how a supporter of a team who hasn't made the finals for a while (and I'm not referring to Freo here, but any one of a number of times which you could support), would be a little bitter. But get over it buddy. Waters is a champ. Hardest man in the AFL bar none!

I am, however, personally effected by the Sylvia suspension. If the guy I was playing had him too it wouldn't be so much of an issue. I've been lucky on occassions all throughout the season though - was bound to happen sooner or later. 

elephants

Unceremonious again?? Dude I thought you'd got yourself a life but I guess not. Despite your continual harping on about our 'easy' schedule look at our round 14 - 19 opponents.
Carlton - away
BYE
Geelong - home
Saints - away
Fremantle - away
Western Bulldogs - away

Add to that collingwood in round 10 at the 'G. Obviously you have some unwarranted hate on the eagles but seriously take out your b*tching on a stress ball or something...
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WIH THE EAGLES AND THE OTHER EVIDENT SOCIAL ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE.

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: bestguykai on August 22, 2011, 08:32:57 PM
Looked at
gia
pav (if fit)
Brent Harvey

Pav is gone. Harvey could be ok. I'm looking for a unique so I'm think Kennedy could go well.

Boomer Last 3 vs Saints:

2010 - 18

2011 - 69

Dreadful scores for Boomber vs saints? Beware Clinton jones, however jones could go to Swallow as he's proving to be the one to stop nowadays at Kanga land.

henry

I have Sylvia too, though fortunately am in not too much strife at the moment with 4 trades and 75k left, although that could change depending on whether or not broughton plays. I will use mzungu to cover sylvia as I don't see much point in trading him as there really aren't that many good forwards left and I will upgrade lower to enright to cover gibbs after downgrading swallow to tutt,