4 trades left

Started by Bak2Form, August 22, 2011, 03:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Got 4 trades left

Is it stupid going sylvia or n.reiwoldt too Stevie J?
or swapping darling too didak? just too boost my bench cover, currently have darling and howe that play. Although Howe probably wont play after last weeks effor and worried with alot of late changes teams are having. I dont have any problems covering gibbs this week.

MarkPlow

you have maximum trades left use them to upgrade your team as best as possible so you have the highest scoring potential on the field. wait till teams are named. Don't worry too much about cover just make sure you have a full squad on the field

cptcumbum

If Sylvia gets suspended and riewoldt does'nt play because of his knee injury I think trade both of them

supercoach addict

Hopefully both of these guys aren't out. Because alot of people have carlton guys to trade as well

cptcumbum

Well Inpromptu has judd,gibbs,scotland,pavlich and riewoldt plus cox might be rested.

So he Is screwed

BGK

Quote from: cptcumbum on August 22, 2011, 04:58:33 PM
Well Inpromptu has judd,gibbs,scotland,pavlich and riewoldt plus cox might be rested.

So he Is screwed

I think everyone is screwed this week. 2 trades won't be enough to cover the outs. Just pray you have enough depth.

dale93

Quote from: bestguykai on August 22, 2011, 05:39:53 PM

So he Is screwed

I think everyone is screwed this week. 2 trades won't be enough to cover the outs. Just pray you have enough depth.

Plus Pendles i read in a article :(

Wacky Tiger

Quote from: bestguykai on August 22, 2011, 05:39:53 PM

So he Is screwed

Depth is the key here.

Most good teams have Gibbs, Pav, Pendles, Cox and even Riewoldt to an extent.  Depth will truly be tested