Who is the weakest link?

Started by JDawg, August 22, 2011, 01:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDawg

Right know my teams looks like this:

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, Enright, Suckling, Heppell, Adcock (Gibbs, Jacobs, Wilkinson)

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, Mitchell (Swallow, Mzungu, Callinan)

RUCKS: Cox, Petrie (Lobbe, Campbell)

FWDS: Goodes, Cloke, Pavlich, Fyfe, O'Keefe, Franklin, Riewoldt (Howe, Lynch, J.Tippett)

3 Trades, 85k in the bank.

Right now it's looking like Pav won't play this week or will play injured so that pretty much locks in my first trade. I'm just having a bit of trouble deciding on my second trade. Who should go?

bundyboy

lookin good !

hate to say, but think Roo needs to go...Even Mzungu outscoring him at the moment - and Chappy / Stevie J would look pretty good in your team if you can swing it...

thatguy

Petrie? comes up against the Roos who completely shut him down last time. I was planning on trading him to Sandi this week, but with Sylvia, Pav and Gibbs to worry about, my hands could be tied!

plugz19

Quote from: thatguy on August 22, 2011, 02:30:43 PM
Petrie? comes up against the Roos who completely shut him down last time. I was planning on trading him to Sandi this week, but with Sylvia, Pav and Gibbs to worry about, my hands could be tied!
how did petrie play against the kangaroos :p
but yeah stkilda smashed drew last time, so maybe upgrade him or riewoldt..

SydneyRox

well you have to upgrade pav, stevie J looks the obvious, then heppel next week, hold the last trade just incase.
Then rnd 24 that is where you can use it and burn off roo, petrie etc... to maximise points