Dreadful Defenders

Started by Dizzy, August 22, 2011, 11:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzy

Planning to get rid of Gibbs, no decent defenders to get, any ideas? (Broughton on black list)

thatguy

Quote from: Dizzy on August 22, 2011, 11:59:35 AM
Planning to get rid of Gibbs, no decent defenders to get, any ideas? (Broughton on black list)
prob helps mate if you post the rest of your backline!

plugz19

exactly why people still have stanley/heppel on their fields! doing as well as so called 'premiums'

SydneyRox

I am not sure trading Gibbs is the best idea!! There is no one you could go to with confidence....

I am tossing up the same, have Murphy and Gibbs, with two trades, but think I may hang onto them and test my luck

thanme

Yeah I've got Gibbs and Scotland, and was planning on dropping 1, but I dunno :P The way some other defenders are playing, it might be worth squeezing through this round with 2 benchies. Especially now Pav is gone and Sylvia may go bye byes.

Dizzy

my defence is:

Gibbs, Goddard, Dids, Heppell, Fisher, Suckling and Enright (Duigan, Toy, Karmichael) weak bench

Birchall could be one, but seems to have gone back to his 70s

fertalong

I also have gibbs and scotland and was thinking I would trade mzungu/pav/sylvia to gram to cover to cover one and stanley for the other. Then use gram in my back line instead of adcock in r24.

Good idea or bad?

PowerBug

Quote from: fertalong on August 22, 2011, 02:09:23 PM
I also have gibbs and scotland and was thinking I would trade mzungu/pav/sylvia to gram to cover to cover one and stanley for the other. Then use gram in my back line instead of adcock in r24.

Good idea or bad?
I like Gram, good player who can score big against North and Carlton.

Dizzy, did you have Danny Stanley at the stat? Too bad if you did, too bad if you didn't :P

Dizzy

not a very good idea, check for Pav's injury, but other wise dont do it PS PowerBug Karmichael is a legend v

PowerBug

Quote from: Dizzy on August 22, 2011, 02:26:14 PM
not a very good idea, check for Pav's injury, but other wise dont do it PS PowerBug Karmichael is a legend v
Legend????

Dizzy

went past the half century this week, gonna be superstar plus he could K.O. Danny Stanley anyday

PowerBug

Quote from: Dizzy on August 22, 2011, 02:30:10 PM
went past the half century this week, gonna be superstar plus he could K.O. Danny Stanley anyday
Could had an extra 700 points if you had Stanley over Hunt.

Dizzy

you would have 700 points less if you had K. Hunt, but you would have had a guy called Karmichael

PowerBug

Quote from: Dizzy on August 22, 2011, 02:35:16 PM
you would have 700 points less if you had K. Hunt, but you would have had a guy called Karmichael
So what? You'd rather a better name than 700+ points?

LF

i was considering trading out scotland and benching gibbs for the week but with sylvia,pav and n.roo in doubt i may just have to play puopolo and pederson instead.especially if pav and sylvia are gone for the year